B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #19 (July)

4 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I prefer looking at girls who are more normal than Gina or even STELLA, who are ALWAYS HIGH/DRUNK !  You won't agree and it's ok ... Plus the fact that she is with the RLC drug man ... The less I see him, the better I am ! 

Eh, you'll be surprised, but also I find girls that are more normal better. I just wanted to point out that of all the girls there only one has sex in front of the cameras.

This event, and all its repetitions, is what makes RLC so incredibly boring.

6 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I won't watch, for sure ! 

The only possibility that we stop getting repeated things , it is when we see new faces mixing with tenants .. it has been some really interesting forum chats the last couple of weeks as the speculations got uncountable by having the guy that Tesla hosted / still is ? in her room , the two Spanish guys who took a shower in the jacuzzi while Elian was still a participant, then the guy who slept with Nana and last but certainly not least the guy who slept with the twins.. that’s why I would like to see some of Bruno’s friends interacting with Stella/ Lia / Mia and my ultimate desire 😂🤣🤣😂🤣 to see Zac flirting one of the three and if he manages to have sex to see if his ejaculation on the floor was something that he was doing only with Luna or it is part of his routine😂🤣😂🤣

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I always do. 😁

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that either one of you think that Bruno's friends and Lia's boyfriend travel in the same circles.:wink:  But let's see if the twins end up at Gina's. That would be interesting.:wink:

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Stella certainly has a great potentail, but I think currently she clearly belongs to the group of hiding girls, doesn't she?

Not really. She'll be right in when someone brings the action on camera. It's a perfect pairing with Gina.

4 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that either one of you think that Bruno's friends and Lia's boyfriend travel in the same circles.:wink:  But let's see if the twins end up at Gina's. That would be interesting.:wink:

I don't.

8 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Not really. She'll be right in when someone brings the action on camera. It's a perfect pairing with Gina.

But so far, I can only remember that Stella had sex hidden under the covers and has been very careful that nothing is to be seen. Or have I forgotten something?