B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #19 (July)

43 minutes ago, Alladino said:

But so far, I can only remember that Stella had sex hidden under the covers and has been very careful that nothing is to be seen. Or have I forgotten something?

Just two entire stays. She's had sex openly on camera many times.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Alladino said:

But so far, I can only remember that Stella had sex hidden under the covers and has been very careful that nothing is to be seen. Or have I forgotten something?

There have been many nice nights where she and Gina just hung out, drank and had fun, like friends. She has done several open masturbations, and the incident with Bruno was only blanket halfway over, you could see everything from cam 1. This time there haven't been any parties with guys on camera yet. Stella is not the kind of person who will take initiative for such things herself, but if someone else bring the action, Stella will be all in for it. That's why I say she is a perfect pair up with Gina. As she was with Sara too. On previous stays she has done it all in broad daylight and no covers. 

• Like 1

the so called party has been fucked up by the arrivsl of Fartman - what a surprise. He buggers off after another row with Gina. Gina a bit upset, so off he goes. What a waster. I'll allow him some slack and say he's gone on a booze run but we'll see🙄

54 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The only possibility that we stop getting repeated things , it is when we see new faces mixing with tenants .. it has been some really interesting forum chats the last couple of weeks as the speculations got uncountable by having the guy that Tesla hosted / still is ? in her room , the two Spanish guys who took a shower in the jacuzzi while Elian was still a participant, then the guy who slept with Nana and last but certainly not least the guy who slept with the twins.. that’s why I would like to see some of Bruno’s friends interacting with Stella/ Lia / Mia and my ultimate desire 😂🤣🤣😂🤣 to see Zac flirting one of the three and if he manages to have sex to see if his ejaculation on the floor was something that he was doing only with Luna or it is part of his routine😂🤣😂🤣

Sorry but all that concerns Bruno doesn't interest me at all ... Don't wanna hear of him ( or his buddies, including Zach )