Leora & Malia - Home Activities #26

Nicholas

14 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I think I should answer that with a question. Do you think or believe that they or at least one of them may ? Now I'll say that I'm about 99.9% certain that at least one of them, if not the both of them by now do.

Well bro, I believed it before you know who, but yes. I think every damn person on here reads what we say with few exceptions. I think some probably stay away from it to keep a good attitude. It can be quite brutal here and they are just people like us. Some of the shit we say is very hurtful. Many justify their comments by saying if the model can't stand the heat they should stay out of the kitchen.

The truth of the matter is most of the complaints about the participants are made by users that LIKE the model. They believe if they complain enough the model will get the hint and do what they ask. This is ludicrous, of course. The best advice I can give to anyone posting here is if they have a beef, make your point and move on. In my experience if they continue to make the same complaints it has the opposite effect.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Well bro, I believed it before you know who, but yes. I think every damn person on here reads what we say with few exceptions. I think some probably stay away from it to keep a good attitude. It can be quite brutal here and they are just people like us. Some of the shit we say is very hurtful. Many justify their comments by saying if the model can't stand the heat they should stay out of the kitchen.

The truth of the matter is most of the complaints about the participants are made by users that LIKE the model. They believe if they complain enough the model will get the hint and do what they ask. This is ludicrous, of course. The best advice I can give to anyone posting here is if they have a beef, make your point and move on. In my experience if they continue to make the same complaints it has the opposite effect.

Also, we must consider this. They may be among us right now. And so could RLC agents for that matter. Shit, I don't know who is watching or posting or reacting!

I know I have made fun of your carefully worded posts Nick, but some times I think you may be doing it right.