Leora & Malia - Home Activities #26

Nicholas

11 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

It is NOT opinion. It IS a fact. Others can verify it. Plenty of translated and visual evidence.

You don't want to believe it and stick to your 'Speculations'?? Fine.

And this is why people who DO know things don't post you see!!!! When it's written but it's simply ignored as it doesn't fit in with the blinkered views. Balls to that.

Fascinating...

15 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

It is NOT opinion. It IS a fact. Others can verify it. Plenty of translated and visual evidence.

You don't want to believe it and stick to your 'Speculations'?? Fine.

And this is why people who DO know things don't post you see!!!! When it's written but it's simply ignored as it doesn't fit in with the blinkered views. Balls to that.

What always amazes me is how much people here believe they can say something with 100% certainty that they only know from hearsay. Even if the translations are correct, and something was really said in the apartment exactly as it is reproduced here by someone, that does not mean the information allegedly contained therein is automatic 100% correct.

The girls can omit things, lie, or be misunderstood because the corresponding context is missing. It is similar to sites like facebook. People create an artificial reality, a facade, and this is certainly not complete and certainly not 100% correct. 😂

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

What always amazes me is how much people here believe they can say something with 100% certainty that they only know from hearsay. Even if the translations are correct, and something was really said in the apartment exactly as it is reproduced here by someone, that does not mean the information allegedly contained therein is automatic 100% correct. The girls can omit things, lie, or be misunderstood because the corresponding context is missing. It is similar to sites like facebook. People create an artificial reality, a facade, and this is certainly not complete and certainly not 100% correct.

There is another place on these forums where I can say with indisputable certainty, that something happened. But you are right, someone heard something somewhere and it became the gospel after it was repeated a few times. The trouble is, who is believable, who is making stories, who knows the honest truth, and who does not.🙃

6 minutes ago, jugghead said:

This was my son's favorite movie when he was a little boy!

It had some pretty funny parts in it that's for sure. Ole Steve Martin always seemed to make some pretty hilarious flicks. 🙂

12 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Piss off.

You astound us all with your eloquence. Perhaps more formal school would have built your vocabulary up to the extent that you might be able to defend the bile dripping from your encrusted lips.

• Haha 2

Just now, Nicholas said:

It had some pretty funny parts in it that's for sure. Ole Steve Martin always seemed to make some pretty hilarious flicks. 🙂

Good times from those old SNL gentlemen. Annnddd from the old Canadian station . Second City TV.

4 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Good times from those old SNL gentlemen. Annnddd from the old Canadian station . Second City TV.

I used to watch Second City TV with John Candy and a bunch of others in the 70's

7 minutes ago, jugghead said:

There is another place on these forums where I can say with indisputable certainty, that something happened. But you are right, someone heard something somewhere and it became the gospel after it was repeated a few times. The trouble is, who is believable, who is making stories, who knows the honest truth, and who does not.🙃

Basta mettere a confronto quello che viene scritto qui con quello che succede di fronte alle telecamere. 

Facciamo un esempio: Mettiamo caso che Leora dica a Malia che domani starà via tutto il giorno e tornerà il giorno dopo. Leora va via tutto il giorno e torna il giorno dopo. Così è accurato al 100%. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1