Leora & Malia - Home Activities #26

Nicholas

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, philo said:

M&L come back now with no food after being gone in the robes for about a half hour. Can someone even speculate on where they have been?

Have you even read what i just wrote????

9 minutes ago, philo said:

Please forgive me this question for I am sure it has been asked and answered before but I can't seem to find it: When Malina or Leora go out with little on or sometimes naked except for their bathrobes, are they visiting another apartment in the building? Sometimes they comeback quickly with food and other times they do not. Other times one may be gone for a prolonged period and people say things like they were using the phone. I have always believed that they are not standing outside or in the hallway in their robes. I think they are inside somewhere. I also think that the Jerk lives in the same building. I would love to hear someone who knows the answer from understanding their language. Thanks.

Maybe they are just going to the pool?

6 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

He doesn't even live in Prague. This has been said by me several times. He travels into the city by train.

100% GUARANTEED fact.

When they go downstairs, they either sit in the reception area or in the garden outside, where they can chat in private. There are no hallways, the elevator is right outside the front door.

No disrespect but when does your opinion become "100% Gauranteed fact"?

• Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 minutes ago, philo said:

No disrespect but when does your opinion become "100% Gauranteed fact"?

It is NOT opinion. It IS a fact. Others can verify it. Plenty of translated and visual evidence.

You don't want to believe it and stick to your 'Speculations'?? Fine.

And this is why people who DO know things don't post you see!!!! When it's written but it's simply ignored as it doesn't fit in with the blinkered views. Balls to that.

How does anyone who is not with Leora and Malia, who is sitting and typing on their keyboard just as I am, have more than just an opinion, (and an opinion not documented with any evidence at all)? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

That's all the skunk does have, he has nothing else, his credibility is shot to pieces and all the sad man does now is send predictable emoji's to those he dislikes.

I laugh at his pathetic actions..... 

Far be it for me to know why you have this animosity toward him and maybe scutus but I see they still come here. I would continue to wonder why such bad blood exists but I would assume it from your posts that is a freedom to speak your mind. LOL, I used to think myself quite the Leora defender. it was a bit foolish in retrospect. Regardless, the wheels spin round and round.

To your point, if everyone agreed on everything, no one would be here.

• Like 1

The only way anyone could know where Leora and Malia just came from with 100% certainty, you would have to be either Leora or Malia. Or you would have to be in the building with them and saw them doing just as you said. I don't believe that you are. There are too many people posting non-sense as fact when one would have to be stupid to believe something that is impossible for anyone to know. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, philo said:

The only way anyone could know where Leora and Malia just came from with 100% certainty, you would have to be either Leora or Malia. Or you would have to be in the building with them and saw them doing just as you said. I don't believe that you are. There are too many people posting non-sense as fact when one would have to be stupid to believe something that is impossible for anyone to know. 

Piss off.

4 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Far be it for me to know why you have this animosity toward him and maybe scutus but I see they still come here. I would continue to wonder why such bad blood exists but I would assume it from your posts that is a freedom to speak your mind. LOL, I used to think myself quite the Leora defender. it was a bit foolish in retrospect. Regardless, the wheels spin round and round.

To your point, if everyone agreed on everything, no one would be here.

I won’t bore you with the details, suffice to say that I am more than happy with the arrangement as it stands.

• Haha 3

Now the Jerk lives in Prague? He only comes to visit? He used to bring a backpack and now he travels without any change of under ware? Keep making up stuff and pushing it out based only on your reputation for truth and see who follows.    I for one, don't believe anything you say because you cannot even defend it other than to repeat it again and again.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 2