Leora & Malia - Home Activities #26

Nicholas

10 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I understand your frustration. I do not believe you to be so harsh as others I have seen in the past.

It is my honest opinion as I perceive it Juggs, not like some hypocrites and liars who used to post, who said one thing but thought and meant another.  Yet they have the temerity to sit in judgment of others.

Laughable and Pathetic !! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Much of what you say is credible Juggs, although not all people have an ulterior motive for posting what they do, even though some others think they do. Some post out of sheer frustration at the perceived decline in the quality of a particular apartment, which is purely an opinion of the poster, they acknowledge that no matter what they say nothing is going to change, but it makes them as individuals feel better that they have vented their frustration, and if the tenant reads it so be it as long as it's respectful. How they interpret it is their concern, just as those who post that they love a particular person or whatever, very subjective topic and all open to contrary opinions. 

It's what makes a forum work, if everyone had the same opinion then what's the point.

And Pepe laughs at you.

If there is one truth that I wish we all could agree upon it is that the written word is flawed. Everywhere I've ever been on the internets (haha) we do not have the benefit of facial expression and body language. And on this forum we are dealing with guys trying to use crappy translators to convey key points! I try my best to understand others but I am also guilty of jumping to conclusions. I have read some things here, and the guy was agreeing with me, and I went ballistic.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

It is my honest opinion as I perceive it Juggs, not like some hypocrites and liars who used to post, who said one thing but thought and meant another.  Yet they have the temerity to sit in judgment of others.

Laughable and Pathetic !! 

Don't forget, when I first tried my hand on this forum I got banned from shit we argued about. I know you don't remember but it is a hoot that it even happened.

• Like 1

Please forgive me this question for I am sure it has been asked and answered before but I can't seem to find it: When Malina or Leora go out with little on or sometimes naked except for their bathrobes, are they visiting another apartment in the building? Sometimes they comeback quickly with food and other times they do not. Other times one may be gone for a prolonged period and people say things like they were using the phone. I have always believed that they are not standing outside or in the hallway in their robes. I think they are inside somewhere. I also think that the Jerk lives in the same building. I would love to hear someone who knows the answer from understanding their language. Thanks.

• Sad 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, philo said:

. I also think that the Jerk lives in the same building.

He doesn't even live in Prague. This has been said by me several times. He travels into the city by train.

100% GUARANTEED fact.

When they go downstairs, they either sit in the reception area or in the garden outside, where they can chat in private. There are no hallways, the elevator is right outside the front door.

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

And Pepe laughs at you.

If there is one truth that I wish we all could agree upon it is that the written word is flawed. Everywhere I've ever been on the internets (haha) we do not have the benefit of facial expression and body language. And on this forum we are dealing with guys trying to use crappy translators to convey key points! I try my best to understand others but I am also guilty of jumping to conclusions. I have read some things here, and the guy was agreeing with me, and I went ballistic.

That's all the skunk does have, he has nothing else, his credibility is shot to pieces and all the sad man does now is send predictable emoji's to those he dislikes.

I laugh at his pathetic actions..... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2