Leora & Malia - Home Activities #26

Nicholas

7 hours ago, Hard on chris said:

Fact or fiction also seems the dog is using an alias as said before bullshit

I don't believe anyone before you had tried to claim it to be otherwise ch. Although you, like anyone else are free to believe what you want ch, regardless, what I happened to mention is not bullshit no matter whether you or any others may believe any of it or not. There are others other than myself who actually know that it is not. 

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Whoever this man was/is, it was not LB or Douchebag, i can tell you that. There is a couple who live above and she has listened to them argue and laugh about it, that has happened yes, most likely them. But there's nothing in it. It's a separate thing.

✔️

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Although you like anyone else are free to believe what you want ch, regardless, what I hapoened to mention is not bullshit no matter whether there are any others who may believe any of it or not, other than there are others who actually know that it is not.

Then explain  where you get your information  from if you can seening as you Eva's name wrong ?

5 hours ago, Hard on chris said:

Then explain  where you get your information  from if you can seening as you Eva's name wrong ?

That dog's name has been debated as to whether it was Eva or Evonne or Yvonne on a number of occasions in the past. A majority of observers have thought they heard it being called Eva although there have been others who thought that what they actually heard Leora and Paul calling the dog was actually Evonne or Yvonne. I happen to be one of those others. You don't even have access to any of the cams and haven't for a long long time, if you ever even have to even know otherwise other than what you have read on this site.

• Like 1

Well I can't see this night going well, Malia's moaning about her ex and Leora keeps barking that she's not interested and needs to snap out of it because she's getting sick of it.

I thought our resident know it all's would be telling you but it seems they go quiet when important stuff is being said.

Of course, this is from google translate so not 100% accurate but she's repeated the same thing over and over so it can't be wrong.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Well I can't see this night going well, Malia's moaning about her ex and Leora keeps barking that she's not interested and needs to snap out of it because she's getting sick of it.

I thought our resident know it all's would be telling you but it seems they go quiet when important stuff is being said.

Of course, this is from google translate so not 100% accurate but she's repeated the same thing over and over so it can't be wrong.

Leora telling Malia to get over her ex is pretty comedic if true.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Malia has to forget about her ex boyfriend 

have to continue forward 

• Like 2