Leora & Malia - Home Activities #26

Nicholas

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

I don't know brother. When I am absolutely certain of something I say it outright or I pm someone with the information. Where all of this information comes from, I can only wonder. Until then, it is just blah blah blah. Sorry guys.

Ora, a meno che non siano andate ad un orgia per mezz'ora sola, possono essere andate o sotto casa o in un appartamento lì vicino. Non ci sono altre opzioni fattibili 😆

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Well, as you may have seen from my comments, I suspect that the girls each have a relationship with a guy. This guy, then probably also has the drive described by you and will make his wishes known to the respective girl. In addition, it is also true considered that there are girls with a pronounced sexual desire, too.

Even if there is not so much sex as there most likely will, there is still the question why there are almost no visitors in this apartment, in general.

You lost mat "I suspect". I get it, but that is all you can do suspect. What if there is no guy anywhere?

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

She can't see anything here if she's only texting another individual and not checking on anything here mate. Those thumbs of hers have gotten plenty of exercise the past week that's for sure. 😉

OMG Kitty moves her thumbs so fast it is like trying to catch lightening.

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

You lost mat "I suspect". I get it, but that is all you can do suspect. What if there is no guy anywhere?

That's correct, no one can be sure here. It's strange for an apartment that should actually give an insight into the private lives of the residents ...

6 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Ora, a meno che non siano andate ad un orgia per mezz'ora sola, possono essere andate o sotto casa o in un appartamento lì vicino. Non ci sono altre opzioni fattibili 😆

Yeah bro, I just think they went to the pool downstairs. They aren't having sex in the middle of the day. That is what WE want to happen.It's all bullshit.

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

That's correct, no one can be sure here. It's strange for an apartment that should actually give an insight into the private lives of the residents ...

This apartment is set up to confuse us. it always has been. Just the fact that it was conceived is confusing.