new couple

Guest clivebb

Guest clivebb

there is new couple now katya/ruslan online.

but j see it's again russian couple so sorry rlc,j'm not interesting,j stay one more time freeloaders

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They still have all but one cam unlocked.  She is not bad looking.  Right know two guys and her.  Have to wait and see what will happens.  I did not think that this apt. would ever go back online.  It is the only one in that time zone (+4).

It's looking to me like that tall guy is the tenant and the couple...the girl with the sleeveless top and the guy with the strange clown t-shirt...are guests.  Maybe the person sleeping is the female half of the resident couple.

(I hope that's not a guy sleeping)

Guest clivebb

if it's her girlfriend now in this time sleep on the bed,j imagine this couple live during all the night.

it's not very good for my time zone for watching

de momento la que duerme es una mujer y esta sin ropa en la parte de arriba , no estamal para empezar , tienen 4 dias para convencerme de que renueve ,

pd . el perro se acaba de mear en la alfombra del baño

de momento la que duerme es una mujer y esta sin ropa en la parte de arriba , no estamal para empezar , tienen 4 dias para convencerme de que renueve ,

pd . el perro se acaba de mear en la alfombra del baño

Juper la parte de arriba y la de abajo (desnuda) y la otra pareja charlando en la cocina... Vaya confianza. Esto empieza bien.