new couple

Guest clivebb

Early days but I have to say I am not warming to Rusian. He almost never smiles and constantly seems angry or frustrated. Katya seems afraid of him but also needs his approval. She looks longingly at him looking for approval.

As I say early days but not convinced they are a stable couple.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Early days but I have to say I am not warming to Rusian. He almost never smiles and constantly seems angry or frustrated. Katya seems afraid of him but also needs his approval. She looks longingly at him looking for approval.

As I say early days but not convinced they are a stable couple.

they was in the kitchen earlier messing with the dishwasher and he got real mad at her,talking real loud and katya was trying to load it and he would take the dishes and move them around.like she didn't know how to do it.

He does not seem like a very nice person. He is either angry or gets angry very quickly. He almost never smiles. He controls her and she is afraid of him.

He plays with the dog but then seems to torment it and holds it down very roughly.

I am very uncomfortable watching him. Hopefully they won't be around very long. She looks beautiful and could definitely be a model being so tall and skinny. He acts like a Nasty Rusian!!!!

The same apt than Angela & Valera, right? but only 1 free camera? it doesnt smell good...

El mismo piso que Angela y Valera, no? Todas las cámaras que hay y solo 1 free? que mala pinta tiene esto...

He does not seem like a very nice person. He is either angry or gets angry very quickly. He almost never smiles. He controls her and she is afraid of him.

He plays with the dog but then seems to torment it and holds it down very roughly.

I am very uncomfortable watching him. Hopefully they won't be around very long. She looks beautiful and could definitely be a model being so tall and skinny. He acts like a Nasty Rusian!!!!

i have noticed this also van,is it this apartment or just the people they put in it.they never last long here.i don't know rlc's logic with only one free camera,but at the start there were no free camera's.  i am concerned about Katya's well being with this guy.

Guest bulgachica

No bath sessions :( Hope for the morning.

And it seems guests are not in relationships - they are sleeping separately and under the different covers

Scandinavians generally sleep with different cover on the bed, maybe some Russians do also.  The Swedish take it one stage further and actually split the bed into two separate mattresses so that if the other person moves around a lot, they won't wake the other person with the vibrations.