new couple

Guest clivebb

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just learned their real names: Yulia (diminutive of Julia) and Nikita. I wonder why RLC uses aliases instead of real names: it doesn't really seem to enforce tenants' privacy; just leads to a mild confusion.

Guest bulgachica

They must give the option to the tenants to use the aliases but calling your girlfriend by another name can't be easy to remember all the time. Unless you're drunk when it happens, in which case you'd be sleeping on the couch!

Rusian is definitely a bully and a very ugly personality. He has not smiled once in the house. He torments the dog and never interacts with Katya,

The bad vibes are growing!!!!!!!!!

this is my opinion! it does not look very cool and gets angry very quickly, as the puppy this afternoon! I thought he was going to hit because the puppy was not where he wanted! you'd think RLC asked to have a dog for the "nice" side of an animal gives a couple, but with this guy, the young puppy to obey sake!

• 2 months later...
Guest Doct19

Nothing is lost ... the better ...

Ruslan was jealous cameras .... Katia nice Ok but too plays the bitch that can market a week or two but in the end it gets a little heavy ... it also explains the frustration of members of the CC

If this is true, this couple is purely to pick up a little money totally mocking the rest

Guest xvoyeurx

this couple are just here for take money and buy many technology but

want do nothing on cameras.please rlc remove this couple,not many members are interesting watching this couple

They left without any bag or even a change, which normally should be strange. It didn't seem they were going for more than a couple of hours but...

In any case they left everything behind so they have got to come back at some point.

And look at those balloons: so sad now  :o

Guest xvoyeurx

They left without any bag or even a change, which normally should be strange. It didn't seem they were going for more than a couple of hours but...

In any case they left everything behind so they have got to come back at some point.

And look at those balloons: so sad now  :o

j'm sure they was go in drunk party in another place because when friends was come here for drunk,

they beat always the camera 2 in living with stupid games.maybe it's for this reason now we don't see friends come here for party

Guest Doct19

I think RLC will remove the link from the apartment in the days to come.

While there has been a change in recent days, the TV was not on, Ruslan stop playing in front of the TV for 3 nights Ruslan remained in the kitchen and even when they were in bed they were nervous.

I think someone from the CC forum unveiled their game and they were disturbed

Thing is for sure last night Ruslan not watching Katia in bed Is anybody else noticed these changes?

They left without any bag or even a change, which normally should be strange. ......

Wrong.

Ruslan went out first. Katya took a shower, shave her legs, but did not wash her hair. In the evening, she was making a lot of food when she got a call. She washed and dried her hair and packed a bag. I was smoking, so I do not have much time to see what she packed, but at least Ruslan's shorts. She left dressed in a blue dress and a meatball sauce is still on the stove.

I think that they were getting the guests, but the plan changed.

I must have missed preparing the bag. They left without switching the lights in the bath off and leaving food in the oven... and the balloons up in the air. They must have been in a hurry. It's getting even more intricate. I can't wait to see what's going on...  :o