new couple

Guest clivebb

se lavo el pelo despues ,  dejo el estofado de albondigas con patatas en los fogones bien cierto , y hasta la fecha de hoy sigue todo asi . tambien hay que decir que esta en sus dias de regla . osea que follar a follado poco .

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xvoyeurx

nothing going on stash,just go  see friends for drunk party and sleep.

nothing have change in appartment. j'm sure rlc don't remove this couple.

j remember with nora/kiko,many guys complaints bored couple with rare sex and this couple have stay about 2 years and a half soo

j think we see this couple on rlc about 2 years with always sex under the blanket one time per month!

it's the program in this place.j have stop watching this couple

I must have missed preparing the bag. They left without switching the lights in the bath off and leaving food in the oven... and the balloons up in the air. They must have been in a hurry. It's getting even more intricate. I can't wait to see what's going on...  :o

You do not watched long enough. Katya came back with a can of drink and chocolate bar. She left until about 11 PM their time.

And I agree with xvoyeurx, nothing dramatic is not happening.

BTW. They just returned home.

Guest xvoyeurx

they are back and eat the food have stay 2 days on the kitchen,not in the fridge!

it's normal ruslan are always sick.

I must have missed preparing the bag. They left without switching the lights in the bath off and leaving food in the oven... and the balloons up in the air. They must have been in a hurry. It's getting even more intricate. I can't wait to see what's going on...  :o

You do not watched long enough. Katya came back with a can of drink and chocolate bar. She left until about 11 PM their time.

And I agree with xvoyeurx, nothing dramatic is not happening.

BTW. They just returned home.

Oh, well... and it's just them, no friends, no fun...

I don't want anything dramatic, just a new couple...

Guest observer1

Love the conspiracy theories but believe me, nothing is happening out of the ordinary.

I was wrong, it was not a sauce, but the soup. A few days ago Katya bought at least 12 soup bowl.

I hope we can soon open the "Ummmmm Soup Again!!" thread. Katya must also find a place where only her toes are visible. Perhaps she could leave her toes indoors when she is on the balcony?

And the soup is not 2 days old, but one day. They were away only one night.