US General Domestic Politics #26 Begins 07/22/21.

27 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Why do they have to be referred to as "blacks?"  They're human beings, like us, who fit into democrat, republican or Independent categories.  we all look alike on the inside.

Refer your question to Black Lives Matter---and everyone else who pulls the racist card. 

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

ca31487d-eaba-4324-9f04-a4c908064772

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

c0175799-adb7-4d15-b811-cbc898e794b4

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

de47ded1-a125-4d47-8616-cfc68d9e546b

It has seemed quite peculiar how there is over 14,000 hours of security cam video recordings of what actually occurred there that day both inside and outside not being revealed including more than a clip of the only person who was shot and killed that day by one of the so called police officers isn't it there propagandist. Events that occur and can be seen occurring as they did in real time are actual evidence and not just some damned propagandists words or drawings or sketches. 

2 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Why do they have to be referred to as "blacks?"  They're human beings, like us, who fit into democrat, republican or Independent categories.  we all look alike on the inside.

Because part of the statistics were about race, and Blacks are a race just like Whites are a race.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Tough shit.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

According to a report from Maine Public, a GOP lawmaker who has been very outspoken about precautions that need to be taken to prevent contracting the COVID-19 novel virus -- and refused to...

Strange that Rawstory.com had no criticism for the Democrat Texas legislators who fled to Washington, D.C. on a private plane where they wore no masks and then six of them not only became infected with Covid but infected members of Nancy Pelosi's staff and the White House staff. Double standard?

Did I say that?  Show me where I said that?  Don't put words in my mouth MAGAt.

Anytime a White police officer is involved in the shooting of a Black person, you, the news media and Democrats make sure the whole world knows that the police officer was White.. 

5 hours ago, letsdothis said:

As I pointed out earlier, it is your life, so I guess that makes it your choice. Unfortunately, that also makes the consequences yours to own. But, I have a question for you.

If the psychopath were still in office, shudder the thought, would you get vaccinated?

But Joe Biden IS still in office.:tongue:

5 hours ago, letsdothis said:

As I pointed out earlier, it is your life, so I guess that makes it your choice. Unfortunately, that also makes the consequences yours to own. But, I have a question for you.

If the psychopath were still in office, shudder the thought, would you get vaccinated?

But if the person you call a psychopath had not been president there probably still would be no Covid vaccine to be vaccinated with.  Dr. Fauci and his bureaucratic buddies are still trying to find a vaccine for AIDS after how many years?.

If we're all the same why do Democrats have a "Black" caucus in Congress? All hell would break loose if White members of Congress formed a "White" caucus.:dodgy:

7 hours ago, happyone said:

Refer your question to Black Lives Matter---and everyone else who pulls the racist card. 

Why are you such a dick?  I was this close to having respect for you.  But then your true colors (?) seemed to leak thru.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Nicholas said:

It has seemed quite peculiar how there is over 14,000 hours of security cam video recordings of what actually occurred there that day both inside and outside not being revealed including more than a clip of the only person who was shot and killed that day by one of the so called police officers isn't it there propagandist. Events that occur and can be seen occurring as they did in real time are actual evidence and not just some damned propagandists words or drawings or sketches. 

WTF are you even talking about?  You're scattered.

• Like 2