US General Domestic Politics #26 Begins 07/22/21.

ridge, spying, nick, star, & others fell hard.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

In his column for the Daily Beast, conservative commentator Matt Lewis made a case that Donald Trump's rise was the inevitable result of a country that has become filled with lonely people who have lost any...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Biden says wind and solar the answer MY ASS ? in our local area. These are lees than 5 years old !!! I guess they will bury these non bio degradable wind mills on site or where ??? 

break-375x275.jpg

The owner of a dilapidated Oklahoma Panhandle wind farm has presented plans to clean up the most dangerous of the wind turbine towers. The plans are to address dangerously broken-down towers and turbines of the KODE Novus I and II wind farm near Guymon, Oklahoma. Owner Olympia Renewable Platform LLC has hired a contractor to remove broken blades from 17 towers and topple a couple of others topped with burned-out generator nacelles. The company assured the repair work could begin next month and take 20 to 30 days to complete, depending on wind conditions.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

ridge, spying, nick, star, & others fell hard.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

In his column for the Daily Beast, conservative commentator Matt Lewis made a case that Donald Trump's rise was the inevitable result of a country that has become filled with lonely people who have lost any...

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

I've told this story before, but it seems to me worth retelling. It's about how old-fashioned American values, specifically manliness and chauvinism, are not necessarily at odds with the demands of a...

Right, more of ALTERNETive to reality and the truth for those naive or gullible or ignorant enough to believe much of any of the propaganda that comes from there.

9 hours ago, golfer06 said:

let's try again. "na na na na na! i know you are but what am i? your mother wears army boots." how was that?

If that is true, maybe she served and we should all thank her for her service !!

9 hours ago, golfer06 said:

fortunately we have the hateful asshole category for you. but there is also the idiot moron category, the dope category. hard to put you in just 1.

9 hours ago, maxfactor said:

If you don't see that your ilk on the left is obsessed with placing people in categories, then you really are out to lunch.

15 hours ago, O_U812 said:

I understand.  I just get frustrated at all of us being placed in categories.  

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Your comment perfectly describes Nancy Pelosi's Jan.6 Congressional committee.:tongue:

Sorry, but Cheney and Kinzinger are the ONLY Republicans interested un the truth.  You, like all the other GQPers, are terrified.  Especially your buddy Gosar.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Right, more of ALTERNETive to reality and the truth for those naive or gullible or ignorant enough to believe much of any of the propaganda that comes from there.

Every time you use the "P" word, another republican gets his/her indictment.

• Like 2