Leora & Malia - Home Activities #27

Guest Slipper Guyquad

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I have to say, tonight it was Malia that did the better one - Leora looked distracted almost, only really getting into it at the end, which is unusual for her. But she gave Malia a great send off. And Malia - That middle finger looked close to vanishing more than once! And the affect on Leora was like a rocket. Not the best, but a great time had by all.

Maybe one day one of them will be very brave and slip a finger in and go for it.

il y a 1 minute, winnlove a dit :

Leora and Malia are little lesbians, but never lick tits or pussy!! It's 2 years'ago they live together and 

nothing ever happens !! Not even a sissoring when she seems to want more, especially Malia!

• Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

I think it's the fact that she had already masturbated yesterday and the other night, when she had the urge. 

Or maybe he already has his mind on tomorrow ...

Yeah possibly the first, not the second! But she did suddenly lose herself as it went on!

26 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Malia using Leora's Mr Black on her, I wouldn't think that's bad as she uses it already.

I seemed to notice earlier that it may have been mentioned that Leora seemed to have a new sensual aid toy. If so, perhaps having acquired a different one may encourage her to share one of a little more substance with her friend than the two they seemed to have acquired around the same time. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Maybe one day one of them will be very brave and slip a finger in and go for it.

It's the next step - But to quote yourself, is this a step too far? Are toys just 'Toys', where fingers are 'Personal', know what i mean? That could be part of the thinking. But they have gone much further than anyone ever thought, regardless of the reasons why. So i think it comes down to Leora - If she wants it, Malia will be happy to.

Besides, she's already liked fingers, sucked the toy.....