B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #81 (July)

15 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

so u do feel stupid, i thought u had learnt after the monica and valentines, and radi looking for a ATM LMAO

I still stand with whatever I said , always an opinion , if I was right all the time , what would be the point ? I never hide my thoughts , if they prove totally incorrect , it is more than fair to be criticized as funny 😂🤣 but I accept and life goes on for everyone ☺️🤓😏

3 minutes ago, james deen said:

i wonder if they would be doing this if bogdan was about

Bogdan would have perhaps inspecting if all goes well ☺️ , I don’t think he would interfere but it might be that the guys would be less “ free thinking “ of doing things .. of course , the consequences come after 😂🤣😂🤣

41 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The twins are the second more experienced in Barcelona at the moment after N&B , they for sure know what they do ☺️ Enjoy 😇

The twins are most experienced at doing nothing but looking cute and looking at their phones. N&B,Numbskull & Boring? :biggrin:

à l’instant, ddhm a dit :

Bogdan would have perhaps inspecting if all goes well ☺️ , I don’t think he would interfere but it might be that they guys would be less “ free thinking “ of doing things .. of course , the consequences come after 😂🤣😂🤣

he wouldnt interfere but the girls would be self conscious to keep the noise down

Negative for later with the twins occupying the master bedroom , not jacuzzi happenings 😔 but .. the showers in the common used bathroom will be interesting 😁😁😋

1 minute ago, RAGNAR said:

The twins are most experienced at doing nothing but looking cute and looking at their phones. N&B,Numbskull & Boring? :biggrin:

One twin bated while her sister was in the kitchen and the rest by the pool  .. I can’t say she did nothing ☺️😉