Official Dog Thread

Guest clivebb

this guy is aggressive with the dog.

j don't like this guy,he is very nervous and rude

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am loving the dog. What an adorable creature. A sweet spirited little thing who loves to play and be cuddled (don't we all!!!). They seem to love it too. Great to see.

adorable creature,sweet spirited little thing who loves to be played with and be cuddled...oh! wait a minute...

van i see now you was talking about the dog, i thought you was talking about...uh never mind.    ;D

Have they ever walked the dog? I haven´t seen it at all when I have been watching. It would be no wonder he pisses in the apartment..

If they don´t take the dog for walks I would say it´s almost cruelty to animals..

To use a traditional old English expression.... Russian is a 'fucking twat' the way he treats Ruskie the dog.

Every time he threatens the dog I just want to reach into the screen and pull the cunt into my home and beat the shit out of him!!!

Jesus he makes me angry...... Deep breath, calm down!!!!

That's a really handsome young dog -- and I'm a cat guy, needing desperately to replace Meerkat or Agent Dog. I hate to see anything bad happen to these animals because lately, that's all that RLC is about.

Maybe they should change it to Real LifeAnimalCam.com...

Guest toblerone

I think they should reconsider giving pets to couple that probably just don't care and have already enough problems. Besides, these dogs are always at wrong place at the wrong time even if they are very cute...

Screen_Shot001.jpg

WOW so interesting and you guys Pay and watch this you guys have nothing better to do ? Get Life you lonly guys go walk down the street you see more interesting peoples then hear LOL this is Monastery 

WOW so interesting and you guys Pay and watch this you guys have nothing better to do ? Get Life you lonly guys go walk down the street you see more interesting peoples then hear LOL this is Monastery

You seem to have a problem when it comes to getting excitement from this apartment's stunning interior decorating. Perhaps we should ask RLC to change its name to "IKEA_In_Action.com"...  ;D