B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #82 (July)

6 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Can only peek in and out today but from what I have seen … Nana seems to like this guy.  I’m seeing a lot of smiles and conversation.  If the guy is a turnoff, she would send him home I would think.

She wants to go slowly.  Is she someone who won’t have sex like until they are married?  God I hope not … of course I want what’s best for her like we all do … but there ARE expectations with this line of work.

He wants to progress faster for sure.  Not as shy it seems as Jordi or Hedi early on.

So we have a real “boy meets girl” courting scenario.

Can’t get much more real than that!

Are you and DD brother and sister?

8 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Can only peek in and out today but from what I have seen … Nana seems to like this guy.  I’m seeing a lot of smiles and conversation.  If the guy is a turnoff, she would send him home I would think.

She wants to go slowly.  Is she someone who won’t have sex like until they are married?  God I hope not … of course I want what’s best for her like we all do … but there ARE expectations with this line of work.

He wants to progress faster for sure.  Not as shy it seems as Jordi or Hedi early on.

So we have a real “boy meets girl” courting scenario.

Can’t get much more real than that!

I could care less if she has sex with him. She bates, and that's all that matters to me. 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Well, Gina is there with her BF, so the probability is quite high. If not in the house, then maybe later, when they are back in their apartment.

For Stella, do you mean in view of the camera or hidden? 😂

either oir both !! From everything I've seen of stella up to now, she just gets drunk and high, then sleeps the days after. 😗

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Lena845 said:

Must say it's a lovely surprise to see Radi have a good relationship with Stella,

I could have never predicted it.

She's spending more time in the Livingroom in B1, she engaging and talking with Stella, watch movies with her.

it Brings the best of Radi and in the last week she seems more calm. happier and always smiling.

At the start I thought that Pam and Stella would connect and Radi will feel left out,

But it's Radi that spends more time with Stella.

I'd rather Radi kept clear of stella - Radi is too good to get involved in drugs. Thankfully she is strong minded and do what she wants not what someone else tries to put on her. I hope anyway 🙏

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1