B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #82 (July)

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

it doesnt happen so why single out the twins, the others are doing the same as the twins

Agreed. Well i can't say i was expecting nonstop action. But at least some action will be appropriate...

28 minutes ago, warn1ng1005 said:

Hello guys, i'm totally new here. Just want to ask, do twins have some boyfriends/lovers or whatever. Is it worth my time watching them? Can I expect sone "action" from them. Because i've been watching them for couple days and i've seen only sleeping, eating, some streching, swimming in the pool.. boring. And at Saturday night they just went out. I mean i like them, but they are boring as f.. maybe my mistake is that i can't speak russian. I don't know. Are they from Russia?

They had a male visitor about a week ago, we don't what their relationship is with him and if he will be back or not. 

Nana est maintenant le nouveau jouet de TESLA.elle est maintenant son ombre,a quand le specatcle  de lechage ou le trip a trois...elle ne semble pas comprendre dans quoi elle s'embarque ,mais ...une bonne petite fille bien élevé qui croit que c'est `ca la vie...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, warn1ng1005 said:

Agreed. Well i can't say i was expecting nonstop action. But at least some action will be appropriate...

Laying naked on the bed isn’t hot enough?

And if you miss three girls naked on the bed … for $40 you can get replay!

Welcome aboard!  Hope you like sarcasm and also good at it as well!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1