B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #82 (July)

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Ignoring a problem does not solve it. I recommend everyone who can to get vaccinated.  If enough people take part, the issue will soon be much lower, at least in the developed countries.

don't even try alladino to reason - its a waste of time and effort.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

Just a small prediction, Gina and Stella will get hammered tonight - booze and drugs -and feel like shit in the morning. 🤪  😟

haha thats to easy can u predict the next numbers on the lottery?

i will take note

• Haha 1

Must say it's a lovely surprise to see Radi have a good relationship with Stella,

I could have never predicted it.

She's spending more time in the Livingroom in B1, she engaging and talking with Stella, watch movies with her.

it Brings the best of Radi and in the last week she seems more calm. happier and always smiling.

At the start I thought that Pam and Stella would connect and Radi will feel left out,

But it's Radi that spends more time with Stella.

5 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Just a small prediction, Gina and Stella will get hammered tonight - booze and drugs -and feel like shit in the morning. 🤪  😟

Well, Gina is there with her BF, so the probability is quite high. If not in the house, then maybe later, when they are back in their apartment.

For Stella, do you mean in view of the camera or hidden? 😂

6 minutes ago, Lena845 said:

Must say it's a lovely surprise to see Radi have a good relationship with Stella,

I could never  have predicted it.

She's spending more time in the Livingroom in B1, she engaging and talking with Stella, watch movies with her.

it Brings the best of Radi and in the last week she seems more calm. happier and always smiling.

At the start I thought that Pam and Stella would connect and Radi will feel left out,

But it's Radi that spends more time with Stella.

a normal stella, not a shit faced stella