Benjamin (2021) Part #12

ed2

3 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

She has been with no other guys since i have watched her in this place--In the past she was with that guy that Scott pawned off on her when he had Sabrina in bed with them--who were the other three and what dates

I sent you those vids awhile back

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

But today they have all joked and laughed a lot together, like one big happy family. So who knows... 🤷🏼‍♂️

Anyhow, I actually think Scott has somewhat of an undeserved bad reputation. The more I see of him, the more it looks like he's a good guy who actually cares about his friends.

bandicam 2021-08-24 15-22-33-384.jpg

No he’s a dick and always will be. And probably never have his own place again because of his reputation! Just don’t know how to treat women.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, x192023 said:

No he’s a dick and always will be. And probably never have his own place again because of his reputation! Just don’t know how to treat women.

They say Scott is a controlling asshole. It may very well be that he is, as a person, but if so, he is terrible at it. People around him do mostly whatever they want, and they come and go as it suits them.

I do not understand alot of the critics. Compare him to a guy that has a very good reputation on here. Stifler. Scott is definitely much better than Stifler, in my opinion. Stifler does not seem to care at all. He only uses the girls, until he gets bored, then he throws them away. And he is much more controlling than Scott! Look at Goldie for example, he's out every night, while she lies on the couch at home, bored to death. It's sad to watch. I feel sorry for Goldie. Especially since she's obviously pregnant now.

• StnCld316 locked and unpinned this topic