Benjamin (2021) Part #12

ed2

I love these parties where they just drink and hang out together, with no purpose or goal at all. Sometimes they will pass out drunk. Sometimes we will have great sex between new guests. Other times they go to bed early, and nothing happens at all. You never know what will happen, but that is exactly what makes it so exciting. That is real life! And currently this is the only apartment that is offering this.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, x192023 said:

If Scott does have sex with Alana. I will be very impressed 

so far she’s been a tease and just fingered by a couple guys

but IMO she is one of the prettiest girls in the place!

I remember one night she started making out with a guy on the couch in the living room and it looked like this guy was her real boyfriend -Where normally she was kind of stand offish sexually she let this guy seriously finger her right off the bat-- When she left tonight there was a guy waiting for her just pass the pool and they exited with his arm around her

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Goldie and Oxy at Scott's

Good. The relationship with Stifler was not good for her. It was obvious that he didn't want her to be with and socialize with anyone else without him being there. That is quite opressive, especially for someone as social as Goldie is. I hope she will get out of this without any major conflicts. She is here now, and I hope she stays there for a while. Scott is not a very controlling person. Well, maybe he is, I can't tell, but atleast he isn't as successful about it. People around him usually act pretty free. And Scott seems to be a guy that stands up for his friends. He was always there when Diana was in trouble.

2 hours ago, x192023 said:

they moved from camera, he definitely fingered her and maybe fucked her. lots of moaning by her 🙂

This is the reason why although there is a toilet the cams should show the entire room because there is always blind spots we they can hide.

• Upvote 1