Benjamin (2021) Part #12

ed2

1 hour ago, sr71gn said:

Who is new girl he is cheating with?

Screenshot (4203).png

Screenshot (4205).png

Cmon  @sr71gn  where’s the black book of yours 🙂 that’s  the conk girl Alana she’s damn near a regular lol  always wearing the hot skirts , nice tits long legs 🦵 a Beauty! Remember now ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, x192023 said:

Cmon  @sr71gn  where’s the black book of yours 🙂 that’s  the conk girl Alana she’s damn near a regular lol  always wearing the hot skirts , nice tits long legs 🦵 a Beauty! Remember now ?

If Scott does have sex with Alana. I will be very impressed 

so far she’s been a tease and just fingered by a couple guys

but IMO she is one of the prettiest girls in the place!

7 hours ago, x192023 said:

If Scott does have sex with Alana. I will be very impressed 

so far she’s been a tease and just fingered by a couple guys

but IMO she is one of the prettiest girls in the place!

I went back over their sleep together last night and i couldnt determine if he even fingered her but i am pretty sure he didnt fuck her--She has been a very hot one but Sugar who is at Barbie's right now blew me away when I saw her whole body in the shower--and any move she makes is sexy even when she changes position--There is just nothing i dont love about that girl--and the skinny little guy she is with is a very strong fucker and can fuck forever but i dont think that is going to be enough to hold onto her

23 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I went back over their sleep together last night and i couldnt determine if he even fingered her but i am pretty sure he didnt fuck her--She has been a very hot one but Sugar who is at Barbie's right now blew me away when I saw her whole body in the shower--and any move she makes is sexy even when she changes position--There is just nothing i dont love about that girl--and the skinny little guy she is with is a very strong fucker and can fuck forever but i dont think that is going to be enough to hold onto her

her name is Addison. yes she is very hot and a boddy like one

of the students that use to visit. they've been together for awhile and fucked at other apts. the first time he ate her out

banged her i am sure all Russia heard it.so loud and likes to talk during sex!

about Scott and Alana don't think anything happed

maybe a cuddle .but all the bags she brought in, may be here awhile.. look out for the tattooed guy. he's fooled around with her!