B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #83 (July)

3 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

the maintenance guy seems to be a permanent fixture now so them taking him away for the day meant the girls could get undressed

He has no chance with any of the girls in the Villa, so he is just useless, but I don't think he is there everyday, maybe one or two days in a week. seems like he is trying his luck with Radi now lol I be surprised if anything happens between him and Radi though.  

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

He has no chance with any of the girls in the Villa, so he is just useless, but I don't think he is there everyday, maybe one or two days in a week. seems like he is trying his luck with Radi now lol I be surprised if anything happens between him and Radi though.  

they can do what they like offcam, as long as he doesnt stop the girls getting undressed

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

It was nice to see B2 girls hanging out with the twins. 

A meeting of the do nothing girls, as boring as expected. 

Not a single genuine guest. Where, for example, is the BF that one of the twins once had to visit.

BTW, not one of these girls has had open sex in front of the camera, despite all the time they have been in the project.

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

A meeting of the do nothing girls, as boring as expected. 

Not a single genuine guest. Where, for example, is the BF that one of the twins once had to visit.

BTW, not one of these girls has had open sex in front of the camera, despite all the time they have been in the project.

Anna's first two times in the apartments were before I came across RLC, but I've seen a couple of screenshots of her with a guy in B2 during her second visit.  One of the older members will have to tell us if anything happened with that.

Mila had sex with Oksi during her 2nd time on RLC, and I would classify it as a genuine hook up, not a pseudo lesbian show.  I think she also had sex with Amina in B2 which I also wouldn't call a pseudo show.

And Lola had sex with a guy in B2 on the last night of her last time on RLC.

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

A meeting of the do nothing girls, as boring as expected.  Not a single genuine guest. Where, for example, is the BF that one of the twins once had to visit. BTW, not one of these girls has had open sex in front of the camera, despite all the time they have been in the project.

They all seemed to enjoy their time, they drank, they ate, they swam in the pool, and they took some photos. it was an ok day. 

2 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Anna's first two times in the apartments were before I came across RLC, but I've seen a couple of screenshots of her with a guy in B2 during her second visit.  One of the older members will have to tell us if anything happened with that.

Mila had sex with Oksi during her 2nd time on RLC, and I would classify it as a genuine hook up, not a pseudo lesbian show.  I think she also had sex with Amina in B2 which I also wouldn't call a pseudo show.

I think Anna gave a blowjob to a guy too. I wasn't a subscriber back then, but I think I have watched a video of it. 

3 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

The event of Anna was not sex, at least not in the definition according to bill clinton. 😂 Also, I think, only what was really visible from the cameras should count.

So, okay, I honestly forgot about Mila. She is so incredibly unremarkable in this stay.

41 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

mias turn to bate

Do they have same boyfriend? Because last time i think it was Mia calling boyfriend and Lia taking advantage... Or not? I think they were talking about same stuff last time too. 

9 minutes ago, warn1ng1005 said:

Do they have same boyfriend? Because last time i think it was Mia calling boyfriend and Lia taking advantage... Or not? I think they were talking about same stuff last time too. 

they give each other privacy, dont know what they do

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

they give each other privacy, dont know what they do

Yeah. As i see it. Mia takes advantage when Lia is calling with her boyfriend. And Lia takes advantage when Mia is in kitchen or wherever...