B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #83 (July)

I said it before our beautiful Radi likes it at B4 with the pool and big backyard, fitness center, somewhere to spread her wings and be herself.

I watched her the last couple of visits and she loves the outdoors and is very comfortable here. It's nice to see her enjoy her freedom.

She is so very beautiful.

Holly's old room is a perfect spot for her.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

A very intense talk with her boyfriend? in English, He appears to be angry with her after she failed to meet him as arranged, she said she had to do something else that was important but didn't wish to tell him what it was and that he had to trust her in her reason for not meeting.

I got the impression that she had said sorry but he was unable to forgive her and as a result she thought he was selfish and that was upsetting her and would affect the future of any relationship. Unless she made more that one call (I only watched the last 20-30 minutes once I heard her talking in English) she was on the phone for maybe 2 hours. 

From her body language I came away thinking Lia is not one for sharing boyfriends.

Assuming this is the same boyfriend who slept in the same bed with Lia and Mia, the boyfriend fondled Mia and neither Mia nor Lia objected.  All three were nude in the presence of each other at some point.

3 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

I said it before our beautiful Radi likes it at B4 with the pool and big backyard, fitness center, somewhere to spread her wings and be herself.

I watched her the last couple of visits and she loves the outdoors and is very comfortable here. It's nice to see her enjoy her freedom.

She is so very beautiful.

all the girls that were here in the winter enjoyed B4 when the weather got good, the only ones that dont enjoy it are the girls in B4, they prefer the beach

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

all the girls that were here in the winter enjoyed B4 when the weather got good, the only ones that dont enjoy it are the girls in B4, they prefer the beach

You mean B2 ? 

16 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Watching Vivian lay in her bed is a pure delight.  Damn she is so wonderful to gaze upon.

well, we can't say we don't get plenty of opportunity to see Vivian laying on her bed !😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

C'était une bonne chose de voir B/N partir pour quelques jours... mais maintenant nous sommes coincés avec un autre (Fior)... 

Quel est le véritable statut de FIOR par rapport à RLC ? Certains affirment qu'il s'occupe de l'entretien, je ne l'ai jamais vu tenir un tournevis en main ! Je le perçois plutôt comme un pique-assiette (s'invite à table gratuitement).Joue t'il le rôle de gardien du harem en l'absence de BORG ?