Leora & Malia - Home Activites #30

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 hours ago, Gerald Knauft said:

To Jimbo4

I fully agree with your text. He hits the nail on the head. I just want to make a few additional remarks that I find important. But I would like to notice that I am not in possession of the absolute truth. But you have to question everything. This is the only way to come to a reasonably real judgment

- In spite of all the criticism of Leora compared to years ago to today, I would like to consider

she's been around for ages - almost like a Methuselah in this trade

she has gotten older and no longer wants to do certain things

she will ask herself more and more often what she is actually doing as a 30-year-old veteran besides earning a living, because of course the attitude towards her job suffers

She is afraid of her future after RLC, does she have a viable concept with or without a partner,? Her partners (Paul and others) keep what they promise, can she still live well later, and then she also has a good apartment somewhere, some hectic phone calls are certainly related to this fear and insecurity

does she go back to Russia or does she stay in Prague - it should be noted that Russians are not so welcome in the Czech Republic for historical reasons and also the role of Russian oligarchs and criminal organizations. plays a role there. It doesn't matter that she is an individual person. Belonging to a nationality / ethnic group is sufficient. I experience that every day at home in Germany  

All this and a lot more that we do not know naturally has a great influence on your behavior during the day and in the evening in front of the cameras, so it is difficult to have a happy, exuberant mood for some delicacies for the viewers.

And last but not least, the ambivalent relationship between the girls Leora and Malia kills the mood, which is not always due to Malia. But about the relationship between Leora and Malia and the unfortunate role that Malia has to (wants to?) Play in this tragedy, I will write something at a more suitable time

So, to cut a long story short: When we criticize, but also agree to something, we should always be aware that things are always more complex and our sometimes superficial judgment does not always get to the heart of the matter.

Really good post i say.