Leora & Malia - Home Activites #30

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Nous pouvons toutes et tous échafauder des théories sur Leora mais à mon sens il y a une question a se posé "souhaite t elle revenir un jour avec un compagnon dans le projet ?" et si oui nous reviendrons en nombre il ni aura plus de problèmes sur son poids son âge ou je ne sais quoi ... RLC multipliera ses bénéfices et pourra proposer une villa de rêve pour la belle ... Et tout le monde sera content mais ça reste le choix de la tsarine de RLC ...

Malia certainly has been spending alot more time on her phone for awhile now than she ever used to. It used to seem that her friend Leora mostly did and her not so much, but for awhile now it has seemed that it has been either one or the other of them doing so, if not the both of them doing so, which is what has usually seemed to be the case there for awhile now lately. Of course I suppose that's what can happen when unexpected relationship issues occur in peoples lives other than some people just becoming addicted to their phones.

il y a 29 minutes, Nicholas a dit :

Malia certainly has been spending alot more time on her phone for awhile now than she ever used to. It used to seem that her friend Leora mostly did and her not so much, but for awhile now, it has seemed that it has been either one or the other of them doing so, if not the both of them doing so, which is what has seemed to usually be the case there for awhile now lately.

She's got 3 of the damn things, that tells you a lot, In my opinion, the girls have very little in common, are quite the opposite in character and the strain of them interacting with each other is showing. Having a friend come round every now and then is fine if you're different types of people but living with them will inevitably show up irritations and cause 'cabin fever'.

The phones seem to be a 'get-away' when the girls have nothing to say to each other, Malia is way more introvert so hides behind phones all day, Leora seems to need human interaction a lot more hence why she goes out so much and looked lost when Malia spent the nights away when she was seeing her boyfriend.

All my opinion and observation (including personal experience living with friends for long periods) but food for thought.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, marco6742 said:

She's got 3 of the damn things, that tells you a lot, In my opinion, the girls have very little in common, are quite the opposite in character and the strain of them interacting with each other is showing. Having a friend come round every now and then is fine if you're different types of people but living with them will inevitably show up irritations and cause 'cabin fever'.

The phones seem to be a 'get-away' when the girls have nothing to say to each other, Malia is way more introvert so hides behind phones all day, Leora seems to need human interaction a lot more hence why she goes out so much and looked lost when Malia spent the nights away when she was seeing her boyfriend.

All my opinion and observation (including personal experience living with friends for long periods) but food for thought.

Nearly as many as my aliases  according  to nick

Guest Slipper Guyquad
16 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

I know what you mean, but to me it's much, much simpler.

It can be split very easily, having seen it happen. Up to last September, Malia hardly used her phone. Since September, she's hardly ever off it.

What changed that month.....And funnily enough, who wanted it to happen.

Plus Leora has allowed herself to become a slave to social media, no one else. She can't get past the opening credits of a show she's chosen to watch before picking the phone up yet again.

24 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

It appeared that Malia had two phones upon her arrival there. Regardless, she did not seem to be spending as much time on either of them until sometime during the last 3 to 6 months. Apparently, whatever issues occurred in a relationship she had with someone else there, must have inspired or encouraged her to start spending a great deal more of her time on one or the other of them. I'm sure she had also previously noticed how much time her friend seemed to spend on her's before she ever started doing almost the same herself as well.

Again, I think it's just a way to 'escape' in a situation that is deemed boring, awkward or a little uncomfortable, the home relationship (Leora and Malia) is becoming a little stretched now, they seem to be drifting apart with even a minor argument the other day, no more little parties in the living room, it's just rare, very quiet small talk, phones for an hour, eat, phones for an hour, watch the TV while on their phones, go to the bedroom for more tablet/phone use, maybe put on a show for 10-20 mins to keep the views up, then phones before bed, then another 2 hours of phone in bed while waiting to get tired enough to fall asleep with a few toilet breaks in-between for calls they don't want anyone to hear.

I'm not seeing two best friends here, I'm watching two women who know each other passing the time that they have to be in the apartment by browsing the internet and chatting with people that are not each other and occasionally put on a show to keep the money coming in.

I keep repeating this, but the girls haven't been drunk in the apartment for ages, they seem to have a lot of fun when doing it and they actually look like good friends, they did it a few times when Malia first moved in and both seemed a bit happier, maybe we need more of that?

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Again, I think it's just a way to 'escape' in a situation that is deemed boring, awkward or a little uncomfortable, the home relationship (Leora and Malia) is becoming a little stretched now, they seem to be drifting apart with even a minor argument the other day, no more little parties in the living room, it's just rare, very quiet small talk, phones for an hour, eat, phones for an hour, watch the TV while on their phones, go to the bedroom for more tablet/phone use, maybe put on a show for 10-20 mins to keep the views up, then phones before bed, then another 2 hours of phone in bed while waiting to get tired enough to fall asleep with a few toilet breaks in-between for calls they don't want anyone to hear.

I'm not seeing two best friends here, I'm watching two women who know each other passing the time that they have to be in the apartment by browsing the internet and chatting with people that are not each other and occasionally put on a show to keep the money coming in.

I keep repeating this, but the girls haven't been drunk in the apartment for ages, they seem to have a lot of fun when doing it and they actually look like good friends, they did it a few times when Malia first moved in and both seemed a bit happier, maybe we need more of that?

I go round with a few bottle's 

• Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, marco6742 said:

I understand what you are saying, and there is indeed a lot of 'Passing the time' going on. Yes, this time last year, they would be cuddled up watching the tablet, now they lie side by side. Why? Because they can't look at the phone lying so close together - And i'm not being at all facetious!! It's true! BOTH do it. I don't think it's 'Familiarity breeds contempt' again, it's more likely that what Leora especially craves is outside. The Salons, the Spas, the Park, the expensive shopping Malls, none of which she can bring home! And before anyone says it, people don't come back because she DOES NOT want that, i wish others would finally get this into their skulls! 

Yes indeed! Where have the fun nights of a few drinks gone? Ok, it didn't happen a lot anyway, but nowadays, i said this recently, when they do drink, it's simply to crash in front of the TV. Even then, how long is before Leora grabs the phone? Texting with that lovesick smile? They themselves can stop this - Yet won't. Even when Malia spent 2, 3 even 4 nights away, how much did Leora do with that time? Not that much really, did she? If she's alone and simply stares at the phone for much of it, no one else to blame is there?

Regardless of anything, those 2 men have played such a massive part, a lot of it negatively. But it's what they've chosen, that's who they wanted. Nothing we can do is there! 

AND YET - Let's flip it the other way, she hasn't stopped out overnight for almost THREE weeks now. And even if she does this weekend, that will be 3 weeks. Great for us, but - Why? If a certain person is Mr. Perfect, why be at home for so long? Snatching time, a few hours here, a few hours there (I personally think she has met him this afternoon in fact). But again, who's choice is that?