Leora & Malia - Home Activites #30

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well Slip....them having known one another for at least eight years that is known of, and quite likely at least several of other years that may not be known of, there's probably understandings between them that others are not aware of or realize.

They've known each other for about 15 years now.

8 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

They've known each other for about 14 years now.

I have read that it had been revealed that they have known one another for quite a long time. I was referring to what has been known of by visual observation of at least six years and figuring that they had probably known one another for at least an additional couple of years and quite likely even more by how close of friends they always seemed to be. 

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I have read that it had been revealed that they have known one another for quite a long time. I was referring to what has been known of by visual observation of at least six years and figuring that they had probably known one another for at least an additional couple of years and quite likely even more by how close of friends they always seemed to be. 

they met at school 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Ash1 said:

They met 10 years ago.

Why did she say to Paul only a few weeks ago 'I've known her half my life' when saying she knows her better than anyone?

6 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

they met at school 

I have read that on several occasions in the past. But the first time Malia was ever noticed visiting her friend Leora was at her previous residence in 2015 if I'm not mistaken. I was basing a majority of time that I mentioned as being known of, as that of being more of actual visual observation more than what gets mentioned in the threads, and even estimating that they had likely known one another for at least an additional couple of years. 

• Upvote 1