Leora & Malia - Home Activites #30

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, marco6742 said:

Counting down the minutes until bedtime just like last night...

And to think i had the sheer nerve and audacity to say the phones kind of got in the way last week.....

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

And to think i had the sheer nerve and audacity to say the phones kind of got in the way last week.....

Apparently, there may be some occasional phone usage turns going on. Sometimes more of one than the other, and other times more of the other than the one. 😂

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Nicholas said:

Apparently, there may be some occasional phone usage turn tags going on. Sometimes more more one than the other, and other times more for the other than the one. 😂

You have to look close Nich, but tonight i think there may be a slight clue. I know it's fairly inconspicuous.

à l’instant, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

I think it's on purpose to piss off the people who are watching, somebody has pissed her off on one of the many chat-rooms (not necessarily this one) most likely after that last 'not so great' show and I believe this is her form of 'payback', if I'm correct then tonight will be phone calls to friends/family and watching TV until bedtime.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, pulo filipe said:

It was more Malia who was on the phone all week 

Until Friday night....

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, marco6742 said:

I think it's on purpose to piss off the people who are watching, somebody has pissed her off on one of the many chat-rooms (not necessarily this one) most likely after that last 'not so great' show and I believe this is her form of 'payback', if I'm correct then tonight will be phone calls to friends/family and watching TV until bedtime.

Well, who can know. We can only guess/speculate at that. You could be right. If so though -

By saying something like "Er, excuse me, but seeing you on the phone all night, well, it's not that great really".

The punishment for such vulgarity is to do it more??

Is this punishment indeed for passing such a comment??

8 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

You have to look close Nich, but tonight i think there may be a slight clue. I know it's fairly inconspicuous.

I still enjoy a glimpse every now and then of some kitty's seemingly playing peek-a-boo. 😉

il y a 13 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Well, who can know. We can only guess/speculate at that. You could be right. If so though -

By saying something like "Er, excuse me, but seeing you on the phone all night, well, it's not that great really".

The punishment for such vulgarity is to do it more??

Is this punishment indeed for passing such a comment??

You know what some of these forums are like, only takes one person to say something completely out of line and then it's 'show over' for as long as she wants.