Leora & Malia - Home Activites #30

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

You know what some of these forums are like, only takes one person to say something completely out of line and then it's 'show over' for as long as she wants.

Well if that's the case, we'll all have to stop talking completely. Leave it to simply saying things after bates. And have to watch our Ps and Qs. Doff the cap etc. So i'll keep schtum if this is what it results in! And if daringly commenting on excessive phone use is out of line, we have no hope!

il y a 8 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Well if that's the case, we'll all have to stop talking completely. Leave it to simply saying things after bates. And have to watch our Ps and Qs. Doff the cap etc. So i'll keep schtum if this is what it results in! And if daringly commenting on excessive phone use is out of line, we have no hope!

The fact is they've changed location and regime for the last few days, something doesn't seem right to me and Leora is looking especially smug with herself, either she's turned nun or she's doing this because of something else, i'm guessing it's because of a comment, again, this is not the only forum, there are lots, she could be reading any one of them and as i said, it only takes one nasty comment to put her into 'do fuckall, use phone. stay in living room' mode.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

The fact is they've changed location and regime for the last few days, something doesn't seem right to me and Leora is looking especially smug with herself, either she's turned nun or she's doing this because of something else, i'm guessing it's because of a comment, again, this is not the only forum, there are lots, she could be reading any one of them and as i said, it only takes one nasty comment to put her into 'do fuckall, use phone. stay in living room' mode.

All i can say is when there are posts about they should be thrown out, it's all fake, they're a waste of space etc, it's WE fans who suffer the consequences as a result. Telling someone that their phone use is a little over the top should NOT be the bigger insult than the other stuff, should it! You can be a fan and still find fault, there is nothing wrong with that. Surely she knows this.

8 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

But it's really nothing new or different that hasn't happened before marco. I used to think some of the same things. But, there have been many times when some interest was there, and many times when it wasn't in the past. Imo, it depends on the mood more than anything else on most occasions. Of course that's not insinuating that there have never been times when things seemed to go dormant because of something that had been noticed elsewhere, because I'm pretty sure there have been times like that as well. 

• Like 2

il y a 6 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

All i can say is when there are posts about they should be thrown out, it's all fake, they're a waste of space etc, it's WE fans who suffer the consequences as a result. Telling someone that their phone use is a little over the top should NOT be the bigger insult than the other stuff, should it! You can be a fan and still find fault, there is nothing wrong with that. Surely she knows this.

I agree, a happy Leora is a productive Leora, we all want her to be happy, and Malia of course.

il y a 7 minutes, Nicholas a dit :

But it's really nothing new or different that hasn't happened before marco. I used to think some of the same things. But, there have been many times when some interest was there, and many times when it wasn't in the past. 

I know, just a little frustrating when they seem like they are going in the opposite direction to the one we all want.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Wouldn't mind the return of 'Intertwining' though. That's sadly missed nowadays.