Leora & Malia - Home Activites #30

Guest Slipper Guyquad

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

So much must have happened in his life in the last 3 hours despite talking for so long earlier. Yes it was Loverboy BTW.

Sorry for sounding a bit pissed off with all this.

La telefonata della buona notte non la si nega a nessuno...😁

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, pulo filipe said:

Slipper with this the mother 

I don't know what you mean Pulo?

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 hours ago, Brokk! said:

And yet they haven't seen each other in the slightest. Many phone calls but then ...

If he is in Prague right now - i.e he hasn't been out of town recently - Then there's no excuse at all. Nothing is anywhere remotely normal about it. It really appears now, that this can only survive by seeing as little of each other as possible. Laughable.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

your mother 

It's better already 

Oh i see. Thanks for asking but - No, far from it. I won't go into details as i am sure some nasty people here think i use this as an excuse, but since being admitted into hospital, they have actually made her worse. A lot worse. 

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Oh i see. No, far from it. I won't go into details as i am sure some nasty people here think i use this as an excuse, but since being admitted into hospital, they have actually made her worse. A lot worse. 

have a lot of strength 

• Like 1

One thing about the woman known as Leora that's seemed almost as apparent as how much of an attractive woman she has always seemed to be and seemed to have developed into being even more so over time, is a realization that she has not only seemed to be a woman of extraordinary sensuality that has always seemed to enjoy not only being sensual to herself at times, but has also seemed to enjoy be sensual to a few others in her life at times almost as much as well. 

• Like 2