B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #20 (July / August)

Le 8/6/2021 à 8:57 AM, corvette84 a dit :

I can't believe all 3 of these girls bate under a blanket. It's not like they are new and shy. They need to be replaced. 😕

B2 is a green initiative by RLC, to recycle past girls and keep them in employment.

I cannot remember if there are any more of these old girls who will come back to this project, to B2 specifically and do the minimum while earning the real money outside of the apartment.

I am sure RLC would be looking to bring more of them back since they do the minimum and do those stupid fake G/G shows which rank high on Replay.

My credit card payment to RLC will cease once Vivian leaves this project anyway.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

B2 is a green initiative by RLC, to recycle past girls and keep them in employment.

I cannot remember if there are any more of these old girls who will come back to this project, to B2 specifically and do the minimum while earning the real money outside of the apartment.

I am sure RLC would be looking to bring more of them back since they do the minimum and do those stupid fake G/G shows which rank high on Replay.

My credit card payment to RLC will cease once Vivian leaves this project anyway.

The worst part is not even that is a fake GG show, is a low effort GG show. I have my criticism about L&M, but they deliver a good fake GG show. I don't mind if the girls walk around the apartment full dressed all day. What I get mad is when they bate before sleep they do under the covers. If they doesn't want videos of them bating all over the internet they shouldn't join this kind of sites.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

WHY Mila is hiding again for playing again with her dildo ??  It is not her 1st time on RLC ?? She can't be that shy !!  

I hope she suffocates under that blanket. What a bunch of bullshit! 😡