B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #20 (July / August)

Anna got dressed up and left with a suitcase around 0715. Guess it's time for her 2nd vacation in less than a month.

I think this dreadful apartment is best summed up by the fact that Anna goes on vacation at least as frequently as Mila or Lola masturbate. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, timber said:

Anna got dressed up and left with a suitcase around 0715. Guess it's time for her 2nd vacation in less than a month.

I think this dreadful apartment is best summed up by the fact that Anna goes on vacation at least as frequently as Mila or Lola masturbate. 

What's even more ludicrous about such scenarios, is when it occurs with any of the participants that are listed in an apartment as already being on vacation such as the COV or GOV apartments. 

Anna, some years ago, had a lover in Italy, near Turin, when he came back, he always had a lot of expensive gifts and a lot of money, maybe she is still seeing this person.

17 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Anna, some years ago, had a lover in Italy, near Turin, when he came back, he always had a lot of expensive gifts and a lot of money, maybe she is still seeing this person.

these 3 girls are always going out on dates, did RLC bring them so they can be closer to there boyfriends

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, timber said:

She is masturbating in the open now, on her 5th stay. Maybe on her 10th stay she won't have to go on a "vacation" to meet her boyfriend.

It’s a pity to say that since the formation of B2 , I personally believe that this current cast and stay of these 3 girls is the worse ever period for B2 .. we just have 3 girls who sleep , eat , watch TV and at times make some expected social gatherings and that’s it .. there’s absolutely nothing happening .. it is incredible that the last thing that was made the chat a bit interesting was the day of Lola’s birthday and the  guy who seemed like a flirting individual .. other than that , B2 is a complete failure and the most boring apartment ( even Miru and Dantez at least have their moments ) .. absolutely ridiculous direction of B2 in the middle of the summer with the GOV project in an apartment that has a view of the amazing Barcelona coastline .. we could at least say that it is winter or extreme Covid cases and so on … The even worse is that all these has been predicted easily and many members expressed their disappointment already since day 1 that we saw the formation of B2 with the new tenants and the departure of Monica and Amira … pff 😡🤬😡🤬👿👿👿

• Like 3

I don't know what's the difference between these three and Riya . RLC sent her home ( and rightly so ) when she was hiding from cameras and doing nothing, these three are not much different and they have no excuse ( as this is their nth participation ). at least it was funny to watch Riya trying to show as little as possible. 😂 

• Like 2