B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #20 (July / August)

23 minutes ago, moos54 said:

sorry to tell you that but there is nothing "lesbian" in these massages or these painting workshops, they just play the game of cams while having fun 

Martina also does massages with her friends from time to time, ditto in the different apartments in Russia, we have already had massages with friends, yet I never saw you complain at that time

For me you are sorely lacking in objectivity because your departure notice is already distorted

Have you ever had a real massage. There is absolutely no reason for the massur to be naked. Have you ever seen real body painting? There is no reason for the painter to be naked here either. 😂

What the girls in GOV do at these events is oversexualize them because they want to make it look like more could happen. Of course, this is not what actual lesbians would do and that's why I call them pseudo lesbian shows.

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Have you ever had a real massage. There is absolutely no reason for the massur to be naked. Have you ever seen real body painting? There is no reason for the painter to be naked here either. 😂

What the girls in GOV do at these events is oversexualize them because they want to make it look like more could happen. Of course, this is not what actual lesbians would do and that's why I call them pseudo lesbian shows.

I call it a show, nothing more
there is no attempt to make those who are watching believe anything

for me, the pseudo lesbian show is when the girls pretend that they are eating their pussy while they are at the level of the partner's navel 🤣

you might as well use the right terms

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I call it a show, nothing more
there is no attempt to make those who are watching believe anything

for me, the pseudo lesbian show is when the girls pretend that they are eating their pussy while they are at the level of the partner's navel 🤣

you might as well use the right terms

I'll keep it simple: Two or more girls in an oversexualized show event makes a pseudo lesbian show, when they are not actually sexual interrested in each other. It is irrelevant whether the girls, as almost always in RLC, are just perform a teasing show or if they are actual get down to business (what is almost never the case in this apatments anyway).

You're getting confused be the intensity of the pseudo-lesbian activity. For example, it would be incorrect to talk about pseudo lesbian sex show, because nowadays almost all this bullshit events on RLC are these teasing only. But no matter how you spin it, all these events are ultimately pseudo lesbian shows,  just extremely limited (and thus teasing only).

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I'll keep it simple: Two or more girls in an oversexualized show event makes a pseudo lesbian show, when they are not actually sexual interrested in each other. It is irrelevant whether the girls, as almost always in RLC, are just perform a teasing show or if they are actual get down to business (what is almost never the case in this apatments anyway).

You're getting confused be the intensity of the pseudo-lesbian activity. For example, it would be incorrect to talk about pseudo lesbian sex show, because nowadays almost all this bullshit events on RLC are these teasing only. But no matter how you spin it, all these events are ultimately pseudo lesbian shows,  just extremely limited (and thus teasing only).

Don't be lazy Alladino, just invent some new phrases 😁. you need to use the right words to precisely describe what's going on. where is your creativity ? 😅  I give you credit for coming up with " Pseudo lesbian show", but that's getting old and repetitive now when you use it to describe every event on RLC 😁  you can do better 😜

13 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Don't be lazy Alladino, just invent some new phrases 😁. you need to use the right words to precisely describe what's going on. where is your creativity ? 😅  I give you credit for coming up with " Pseudo lesbian show", but that's getting old and repetitive now when you use it to describe every event on RLC 😁  you can do better 😜

It is what it is. Why try to reward these boring shows with creative naming.

giphy.gif

Anyway, There are a few other terms that I think could be used more often with regard to RLC, such as "The walking dead", "Kindergarten", etc., but honestly "Pseudo lesbian shows" really describes best what RLC is doing wrong with the GOV apartments.

• Haha 1