B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #34 (July)

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Seems like preparations for “ an after party “ somewhere - which isn’t allowed actually - or perhaps new moving to Gina’s in the next hour or so .. Radi seems like joining as well 🤩👏👏

I would love to see the real party the girls leave the apartment for, but at RLC there is probably only once again pseudo lesbian bullshit show. 🤮 This time with Pam. A really sad development to see now also Pam do this bullshit.

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I used much energy already and need to wake up in 4 hours for work .. 😂🥲 plus a “ motorcycle “ has affected my mood for nice and peaceful forum chats when I logged in earlier 😡🤬👿

whatswith the squares?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I would love to see the real party the girls leave the apartment for, but at RLC there is probably only once again pseudo lesbian bullshit show. 🤮 This time with Pam. A really sad development to see now also Pam do this bullshit.

I don’t think there’s a show happening or even if it is , many want to see Vivian unfolding her mystery presence , therefore , I take it as two very good friends play with the cameras and the ratings 😂😁😆

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t think there’s a show happening or even if it is , many want to see Vivian unfolding her mystery presence , therefore , I take it as two very good friends play with the cameras and the ratings 😂😁😆

dont expect a pam and amalia show with viv