B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #84 (July)

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

They will be meticulous until their signal is at full strength, and then they will be all over the place with total and complete confusion.

Whatever fatboy

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Whatever Moos....you're wrong and Moules is...let me say it again...100% CORRECT!!

Says he who has not seen anything  - poor Halrely

• Like 1

Just now, Noldus said:

Says he who has not seen anything  - poor Halrely

I have a very good source and if I told you who it was you would understand everything from now on.  However, like you in your little secret cliques, I will remain faithful to him and keep it all for myself.  In other words, I will be greedy with info just like you and your little butt buddies :biggrin:

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I have a very good source and if I told you who it was you would understand everything from now on.  However, like you in your little secret cliques, I will remain faithful to him and keep it all for myself.  In other words, I will be greedy with info just like you and your little butt buddies :biggrin:

whatever fatboy

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Is this true?  They did not enter the villa through the front door?  I agree this is suspicious.  So this is staged?  Or should I say more staged than normal?   That is sad.  Not questioning you Moules, just surprised a bit and surprised by lack of comment.

I can't imagine they work for RLC ... what do they do and why haven't we seen them before?  Unless they work on a per night basis like today!   They say the gig economy is growing every day.

Because I am known to waffle ... I will say perhaps this is the best plan RLC can put forward right now.  I mean, you get guys and girls together partying and drinking and maybe some will hook up.  I don't think the chances of this are that great ... but the odds are definitely better than if the girls just lay on their beds naked all night long.

There were rumors in the past that every guest probably has to sign in to accepts the cameras. So it could also be genuine guests who, simply because they are there for the first time, had to give their consent which may be easier to do in the office.

However, I think it is equally likely that they are guests paid by RLC, which does not necessarily have to be negative, if you consider that RLC also pays the girls, too. The essential question is if the payment is for the presence  only or also to perform a bullshit show. Let's hope that this time it stays normal and B4 doesn't simulate an orgy again.

56 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

OK … good points.  My parents have an attached garage and if it is open, guests often come in that way.  

How would we know if they are network engineers?  Can we tell based on how they fuck?  😀

This is interesting development … asking the old timers if anything like this has happened … ie 4 random guys show up.

DD we may need another dissertation.  Ah maybe you just sent one!

Jennifer, there has to be network servers in the 'office' at the villa.  There may be another office in Barcelona which is the network hub for all of Barcelona, and maybe the other European apartments.  This network hub had to be moved out of Russia because of Putin and his decrees.  If I were a network engineer, I would think the villa is too remote a location to be the network hub.  I'd put the network hub in the center of Barcelona.

The GOV girls all seem to know these four guys.  And they know them because they have seen them at the 'office' at the villa.  (Tesla and the twins don't go to the same clubs.)  Which gets to be interesting because these guys have access to all the archives of all the apartments, hundreds of terabytes of sex and boredom.

We'll see if any outsiders, e.g. Gina's friends, Stella's boytoy, show up.  But I'm pretty sure this is an RLC-only pool party. 

• Haha 1