New Media Gallery!

Admin

All, I have dumped the old media gallery and installed a new one that has a lot more features. The old one was hard to use, and a little archaic in my opinion. The new gallery has the ability to stream WebM, Mp4, FLV, and many other file types. If you're not familiar with WebM here is an article about it: http://www.tothepc.com/archives/webm-video-format/ (it's the future of online media streaming).  Secondly, I recently started a "parent" company to tie all of my adult sites together under one name. The company is called Depraved Media and the website can be found here www.depravedmedia.com. I've been slowly working on expanding the portfolio of websites that I run, and having one name to operate under makes things a bit easier. What does this mean for CamCaps? Nothing. Nothing is going to change here except that I am going to be periodically updating the Gallery with licensed content owned by Depraved Media.  I recently acquired a large collection of licensed (2257 compliant) semi-exclusive Amateur content that I am using for other projects, and I am going to share some of it with you guys as a freebie. Remember that the media Gallery is only available to Paid members. For those of you that have access there are a few samples there already, feel free to create your own galleries, or add to the existing galleries.

- Admin

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes im def joining next week when i get my card situation right, No need in lurking around as freebie anymore when it only cost $1 lol.  Plus i feel like im missing out on some good stuff i could catch if i was a paid member

• 2 months later...

Admin: you need to make a bigger statement when you make such changes. We old guys are all too drunk and sleepy, and the young kids are too busy jacking off to notice.

Maybe Nora's face plastered all over the welcome screen would work. I know it would work for me.

And noise. Lot's of noise. We old dudes are hard of hearing.

post-19450-145739620431_thumb.gif