B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #35 (July / August)

I think over this journey that Radi has discovered herself. Remember when Ariana taught her to use the shower head and she took 15 baths a day and then she got a vibe and spent all day in her room.  I think that Radi may have discovered she likes girls.  The other week when she was at the Villa and they were all in the exercise room and touching each other, she had a look on her face that was joy.  They she got to touch Tesla, even though you could not see it well on cam, I think she rubbed a bit on her as Telsa was moving around like she was excited.  And every time she gets to tough a boob or a girl she smiles so big.  When she was at the couples place for a party and Lola was hugging her she got so happy.  And now with Stella she seems to be the happiest I have seen her.  Her problem seems to be not knowing what to do next.  She needs a Alex or a Olivia to take her in hand show her.  It would be nice if she would take a chance on someone.  It just seems that she picks the wrong ones to be happy with and they are not that interested.  I hope she sticks around and someone takes her in hand.

33 minutes ago, Noldus said:

1125 Radi (and Pam) awake
Stella still asleep on the balcony

Let’s hope the others don’t leave her there until she wakes up on Friday 🤯

• Haha 1