Barbie & Ken (2021) Part #9

6 hours ago, sr71gn said:

The current delta variant is just more propaganda they have come up with to prolong their control over people --They want to keep this covid crap over peoples heads as long as they possibly can --They have taken over the us and since Biden has been in control our economy has went from the greatest to back when Jimmy Carter was the president --The world is losing its great protector of freedom with the us falling ---good luck

Propaganda? What is this for crap you are telling. I lost someone close because of covid and not even 30. People like you talking like this keep this virus between us. 

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, Jawis said:

Propaganda? What is this for crap you are telling. I lost someone close because of covid and not even 30. People like you talking like this keep this virus between us. 

Social media will do that to ya. Sry for your loss @Jawis

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jawis said:

tell me about it because I stand by what i said --propaganda

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, jjkopite said:

Killing an awful lot of people just for propaganda purposes! I personally knew 6 people who died from Covid so I must admit I tend to take it seriously but, hey, you just continue living in your little bubble and believing all the conspiracy experts who know they are the only people who know the truth! 

I seriously doubt the hell out of " I personally knew 6 people who died from Covid  " I have listened to no conspiracy experts --Its just the people i know in my life  who have suffered nothing other than normal flu symptoms from covid--The girl that cut my hair last month at Great Clips told me that her  boyfriend was in a terrible motorcycle accident and almost died --He was on life support for quite awhile-- The doctor told his mother and her that if he dies he will be counted as a covid death so the hospital can get extra money for it--He eventually made a full recovery and they are about to be married--Liberals are in control of all mainstream media they used covid to crush our economy and are doing everything in their power to keep control over our way of life

• Haha 1

The other day when Sawyer and Barbie slept next to each other, it was pretty cozy.... A bit too cozy... The next day, ken had a argument on the phone and the the connection went off. 

We knew later that the tenants asked for it.

But what is weird is that Sawyer disappeared when they went back online....  I hope Ken was not upset seeing Barbie so close to Sawyer all night.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, JoeLebanon said:

The other day when Sawyer and Barbie slept next to each other, it was pretty cozy.... A bit too cozy... The next day, ken had a argument on the phone and the the connection went off. 

But what is weird is that Sawyer disappeared when they went back online....  I hope Ken was not upset seeing Barbie so close to Sawyer all night.

Ken was sick. and also another girl was in the place that Sawyer

was fooling around with. Definitely not Barbie!

4 hours ago, JoeLebanon said:

1 hour ago, x192023 said:

Ken was sick. and also another girl was in the place that Sawyer

was fooling around with. Definitely not Barbie!

Sawyer slept in the kitchen with the guest girl that night so I think Sawyer only popped out for a while.