Black screens

skabou

All up and running here bubba. Alma looking at the computer, Alina's chubby friend sleeping and the soup eaters staring at the computer too.

You're not missing a thing as usual.

All up and running here bubba.

you have nothing else better to do you sit  on your big bot all day watch all that people Alma looking at the computer, Alina's chubby friend sleeping and the soup eaters staring at the computer too.

I fell sorry for you tbg150 you must be so that lonely

you have nothing else better to do you sit  on your big bot all day watch all that people Alma looking at the computer, Alina's chubby friend sleeping and the soup eaters staring at the computer too.

What is your problem you miserable old cock sucker? I only looked to answer the mans question.

Mind your own fucking business and crawl back under your rock.

What is your problem you miserable old cock sucker? I only looked to answer the mans question.

Mind your own fucking business and crawl back under your rock.

now I cane see what kind of ugly man you are, you have no class , your wards tells it all , I told you got my wrong side , and now I know I piss on you,