Leora & Malia - Home Activities #34

Guest Slipper Guyquad

23 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I totally agree Van, and i myself have said similar recently. Some of the climaxes both girls have had thanks to the other's actions have indeed been massive - But it seems to me that right now, there has been a step backwards for some reason. Ok, this week there are mitigating circumstances, but even last week when something could have happened, there was nothing after what was (in comparison to late) a fairly poor mutual bate, and especially at last Thursday's 'Big Party', which hinted at so much yet brought nothing.

It's almost like a halt has been called, despite a lot of progress. Even in the last few weeks, we saw the toys going in full, trying different positions, Leora licking and sucking, even a bit of anal on one occasion. Each time something else, some worked, some didn't - BUT they were trying different things, and that was the important factor. And both, especially Leora, are clearly enjoying it. Yet despite those who like it encouraging them to carry on, saying 'Yes, please continue!', it's slowed down it seems. Those who call for this kind of fun to stop are those who hardly watch them anyway, too busy watching other apartments, some don't even watch them at all! And if they do watch, all they want is change anyway. So who suffers? WE do! The day in day out fans, the ones who only watch this one apartment. Because if it carried on this way and that fun between them ended, it would then be left to Leora doing it herself much more (she knows damn well she gets more views than Malia no matter how many she herself did) and we know that is something that wouldn't happen regular nowadays. Take the last 2 weeks as perfect example - 5 one week, only 1 the next. Therefore, overall, to abandon what has been building up very nicely would be both strange and indeed frustrating! 

beautiful girls leora and malia 

solo and together 👩‍❤️‍👩

• Like 2

I hope the individual times continue , it might also be that Leora after her short holidays realized that she missed spending time and enjoying herself ( and ultimately pleasuring her fan base ) rather having transformed to a woman that she would “ retreat “ in her room after her daily routine in Prague , turn on the IPAD and sit next  to her “ best friend “ , watching uninteresting programs ( which if they were interesting she wouldn’t  spend endless time on her mobile ) .. hope individual Leora is back , even if it lasts for a short period , the benefits we saw the last two days and who knows , it might also affect Malia too and she starts making things by herself also while at the same time with Leora in the apartment .  

Czech Republic: Accident between convoys leaves two dead and dozens injured  

Two trains collided near Milavce, Czech Republic. There are dozens of wounded and at least two confirmed dead, according to local media.

Rescue helicopters and ambulances 

On site 

• Like 2