Leora & Malia - Home Activities #34

Guest Slipper Guyquad

51 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Can't be that bad can it, it certainly hasn't prevented her leading her " normal " life, either that or she is much braver and heroic than I give her credit for...Sorry GH but I really don't believe anything she says, especially now I know she is aware that some people like yourself are able to interpret every word more or less, she plays to the cameras and to the audience.

Look at the way she plays Paul and whoever else she is in a relationship with....she is not the most truthful of people.

Cruel perhaps but true !!

Finally someone who says the things in this thread the way they are and not getting nailed ☺️😇 Luckily there’s a voice of whatever every of us “ haters categorized “ sees but when we state it , due to comparing this apartment and tenants with other RLC apartments  , we are told here that we have no right to judge , speak negative if we don’t like what we see and so on .. 

All my kudos and praise to you Mr.Jimbo of not being afraid to say the bitter truth and real facts 😇

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Finally someone who says the things in this thread the way they are and not getting nailed ☺️😇 Luckily there’s a voice of whatever every of us “ haters categorized “ sees but when we state it , due to comparing this apartment and tenants with other RLC apartments  , we are told here that we have no right to judge , speak negative if we don’t like what we see and so on .. 

All my kudos and praise to you Mr.Jimbo of not being afraid to say the bitter truth and real facts 😇

What’s up mister ? You don’t like the post again ? I see no reactions at all when jimbo is nailing Leora , I see no reactions at all when there’s a confrontation between jimbo and the 3 musketeers , you are systematically avoiding taking position when people who “ belong “ only in this forum seem to argue and disagree because you want to play it “ mr.nice “ and not put oil on the fire and when people like me  that wonder around the RLC apartments ( you speak about rent free and whatever , yet you are checking constantly the activities section so as to spot on for comments made for the beloved girls across the forum , i wonder whose really living free in your head from forum members / I am sure always there for you ready to downgrade me with emoji reactions since you even avoid answering simple questions - good friend jimbo easily stated his opinion recently on something i personally asked you - ) and characterize anyway we do to other members of the forum the activities of this place , you just pop up to make your post indirectly addressing me … I see no reactions to good friend patou who has stopped posting , I saw you not commenting on the on going disagreement between Nicholas and Chris , wherever the air flows , you just go with it as we say in my poor country . 

Before your laughable emoji once again or the famous answer “ whatever “ when I occasionally address your reactions ,appears again , as I have repeatedly told you , you take all personal and this prevents you from seeing the obvious .. the woman is playing you , your obsession that Leora can’t live the life she wants because this is a guy you don’t approve because she has hurt her ( really ? Why ? Because he doesn’t submit all the time ? ) , it is Leora’s life and if she wants to fuck with a lover and at the same time play it “ ya lioubliou Pasha “ and make fun of everyone and everything , well , keep on with your thoughts and emojis as “ The Last Crusader “ .. but , as you give the emojis , learn to accept it also and not complaining when they give you also the confused and laughable ones .. you are very lucky that you remain only posting  in this thread as the reactions if you do elsewhere would make you feel disappointed ..

Have a nice evening and I know already .. “ whatever “ 😂🤣😂

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Maybe your Good Friends in other places were, but i wasn't fucking born yesterday.

Yours, The Last Crusader. 🖕

6 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Maybe your Good Friends in other places were, but i wasn't fucking born yesterday.

Yours, The Last Crusader. 🖕

Thank you that with your reaction you simply prove my earlier post . Imagine if I downgrade to your level of exchanging opinions here whenever we disagree , but I try to remain decent with my posts as much as I can . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3