Kitty and Smith - home activities #6

10 hours ago, ddhothot said:

A happy and playful Kitty is always great to see.

She was definitely showing off before and I thought it was professional looking and very sexy. That is the Kitty we do not usually see. Most of us only know her as the girl who is on her phone but in reality she is often doing very important things on there. I wish some of us here would acknowledge her as a working girl.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, jugghead said:

She was definitely showing off before and I thought it was professional looking and very sexy. That is the Kitty we do not usually see. Most of us only know her as the girl who is on her phone but in reality she is often doing very important things on there. I wish some of us here would acknowledge her as a working girl.

Was good to watch, her laughing at herself and the dog was amusing. Looks great when she's laughing and smiling.

Maybe 'working girl' isn't the term you're looking for here. https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=working girl

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ddhothot said:

Was good to watch, her laughing at herself and the dog was amusing. Looks great when she's laughing and smiling.

Maybe 'working girl' isn't the term you're looking for here. https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=working girl

Jesus no. I would never call her any of those things. My point was that she appears to have a career and a life plan. I don't know what the bimbos in the other apartments plan to do with their lives. My hope is that all people that come here have some sort of plan.

• Like 1

il y a 2 minutes, jugghead a dit :

Imagine the immense pressure of having men sitting behind computers that see your every move and critique you all day, every day, and you can't say one goddamned word in your defense. That would make me homicidal.

its nothing personal its just that her and smith relationship is boring

1 minute ago, james deen said:

its nothing personal its just that her and smith relationship is boring

You bring up a good point. To me, their relationship is there and I can accept that. But the lady by herself Is much more than meets the eye. Don't know or really care about Smith. He is just there to do whatever he does. But SHE is absolutely the focus on RLC and here. I am here to talk about her as a person.

• Like 1