Kitty and Smith - home activities #6

An extreme horny Kitty the last days , a rare appearance of the old glory Kitty days currently in the bathtub , well , with the disappearance of so many  tenants , it might be the time of the “veterans “ to take over RLC a bit and show how they managed to bring it on top and make it the best voyeur site 😉🥳

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

An extreme horny Kitty the last days , a rare appearance of the old glory Kitty days currently in the bathtub , well , with the disappearance of so many  tenants , it might be the time of the “veterans “ to take over RLC a bit and show how they managed to bring it on top and make it the best voyeur site 😉🥳

i wondering if kitty really have fun when smith fucking her

12 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i wondering if kitty really have fun when smith fucking her

Kitty and Leora are two of the women in this site that many would love to see having a well deserved sexual experience , they are both growing up older and they had never actually ( at least of what we have seen  on cameras and since they entered RLC ) had a sexual experience that at least we could say “ finally , they got the sex they dreamed of “ .. one has mastered masturbating to catch up with lost sexual pleasure and the other , she’s willing to give , she can pose fantastic to help her partner enjoy her , she can offer all but she’s always left unsatisfied and with a face expression kind of “ why this happens to me ? “ .. I think Kitty fucks better than Leora , Leora swallows while I don’t remember Kitty doing so , as a conclusion , a trip in Barcelona and stay some days in the villa and either being introduced to Bruno or perhaps RLC hiring Dick again and giving him a role and introducing him to them and ultimately having sex with one or of course both of them , well , here we go with RLC desires that might never happen as they look like an ultimate personal fantasy , which , to be honest , could boost subscriptions to the sky 😂😁🥳🥳

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Kitty and Leora are two of the women in this site that many would love to see having a well deserved sexual experience , they are both growing up older and they had never actually ( at least of what we have seen  on cameras and since they entered RLC ) had a sexual experience that at least we could say “ finally , they got the sex they dreamed of “ .. one has mastered masturbating to catch up with lost sexual pleasure and the other , she’s willing to give , she can pose fantastic to help her partner enjoy her , she can offer all but she’s always left unsatisfied and with a face expression kind of “ why this happens to me ? “ .. I think Kitty fucks better than Leora , Leora swallows while I don’t remember Kitty doing so , as a conclusion , a trip in Barcelona and stay some days in the villa and either being introduced to Bruno or perhaps RLC hiring Dick again and giving him a role and introducing him to them and ultimately having sex with one or of course both of them , well , here we go with RLC desires that might never happen again and which could boost subscriptions to the sky 😂😁🥳🥳

lol ddhm u have way to much imagination but for sure if they do that, the rlc owner will buy a second luxury yatch

Summer Driving GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

lol ddhm u have way to much imagination but for sure if they do that, the rlc owner will buy a second luxury yatch

Summer Driving GIF

They could do something “ more realistic “ , why not RLC introduces Kitty ,Leora and Mirukawa to one another , let them interact like in Barcelona ,  visit one another’s apartment and such things ? Distances in Prague aren’t that big and there’s good transportation system .Miru and Leora are Russian , even easier for them to communicate , what a great way also for all 3 girls to practice the Czech language and English .. of course ,we can’t know how it evolves and maybe the girls can’t stand one another 😜🤪😝😁😆 But why don’t  give it a try ? RLC is clearly having recruit difficulties ,why not trying to solve partially a current problem internally ? I mean , Martina’s last year’s introduction to the Russian apartment proved one of the biggest strategical moves in history , what’s here to lose for RLC ? I had said this already around Christmas last year when the days away from both Leora and Malia started becoming more frequent, the shows were getting also more often between the two whenever they were home , I was keeping on expressing my wish to see visitors and a bit of more private life in Leora’s apartment ( that never happened and it will always look unthinkable with the way that RLC is protecting its biggest tenant investment ) , in any case , it is one more suggestion from a paying subscriber and I hope that RLC gives us at least a surprise . 

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

They could do something “ more realistic “ , why not RLC introduces Kitty ,Leora and Mirukawa to one another , let them interact like in Barcelona ,  visit one another’s apartment and such things ? Distances in Prague aren’t that big and there’s good transportation system .Miru and Leora are Russian , even easier for them to communicate , what a great way also for all 3 girls to practice the Czech language and English .. of course ,we can’t know how it evolves and maybe the girls can’t stand one another 😜🤪😝😁😆 But why don’t  give it a try ? RLC is clearly having recruit difficulties ,why not trying to solve partially a current problem internally ? I mean , Martina’s last year’s introduction to the Russian apartment proved one of the biggest strategical moves in history , what’s here to lose for RLC ? I had said this already around Christmas last year when the days away from both Leora and Malia started becoming more frequent, the shows were getting also more often between the two whenever they were home , I was keeping on expressing my wish to see visitors and a bit of more private life in Leora’s apartment ( that never happened and it will always look unthinkable with the way that RLC is protecting its biggest tenant investment ) , in any case , it is one more suggestion from a paying subscriber and I hope that RLC gives us at least a surprise . 

excellent strategy but till mr teeny is at the control that not going to happen

the simpsons kiss GIF

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Sie könnten etwas „realistischer“ machen, warum stellt RLC sich nicht Kitty,Leora und Mirukawa vor, lässt sie wie in Barcelona interagieren, sich gegenseitig die Wohnung besuchen und so? Die Entfernungen in Prag sind nicht so groß und es gibt ein gutes Transportsystem. Miru und Leora sind Russen, was für sie noch einfacher zu kommunizieren ist, was für alle 3 Mädchen auch eine großartige Möglichkeit, die tschechische Sprache und Englisch zu üben ich weiß nicht wie es sich entwickelt und vielleicht können sich die Mädchen nicht gegenseitig ausstehen 😜 🤪 😝 😁 😆Aber warum probierst du es nicht aus? RLC hat eindeutig Rekrutierungsschwierigkeiten, warum nicht versuchen, ein aktuelles Problem teilweise intern zu lösen? Ich meine, Martinas Einführung in die russische Wohnung im letzten Jahr erwies sich als einer der größten strategischen Schritte in der Geschichte, was hat RLC hier zu verlieren? Ich hatte das schon letztes Jahr um Weihnachten herum gesagt, als die Tage sowohl von Leora als auch von Malia immer häufiger wurden, die Shows wurden auch häufiger zwischen den beiden, wenn sie zu Hause waren, ich drückte immer wieder meinen Wunsch aus, Besucher zu sehen und a ein bisschen mehr Privatleben in Leoras Wohnung (das ist nie passiert und wird immer undenkbar aussehen, wenn RLC seine größte Mieterinvestition schützt), auf jeden Fall ist es ein weiterer Vorschlag von einem zahlenden Abonnenten und ich hoffe, dass RLC gibt uns zumindest eine Überraschung. 

Vieles kann man sich vorstellen. Aber wer weiß denn schon, welche arbeitsrechtliche, und zivilrechtliche Probleme RLC hat, die für eine Neugestaltung hinderlich sind ? Ich glaube nicht daß die Manager bestimmte Probleme ihrer Firma nicht sehen. Sie arbeiten aber in verschiedenen Ländern, die alle auch unterschiedlich in den meisten Dingen sind. Kann sich sicherlich jeder vorstellen.

Und die Mädchen sind keine Schachfiguren die man nach Lust und Laune einfach verschieben kann , Mädchen zu Mädchen, Wohnung zu Wohnung oder Land zu Land. Und sie bleiben frei in ihren Entscheidungen, auch wenn vielen das nicht immer gefällt.

38 minutes ago, kupa80 said:

they have to go now they are so boring

I hate to say it, but both K&S and L&T have passed their sell-by date. L&T have settled into domestic life (as a married couple should and will) and K&S have decided there is nothing to offer. Hopefully they can leave with our thanks and good wishes to begin their lives  as couples should.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1