Kitty and Smith - home activities #6

Last night Mom walked around in her panties and even took her bra off in the living room. She has an amazing set of breasts. Then when Mom and her BF/ husband went to bed on the couch I think Mom wanted to get it on but he wasn't too keen on it with the cams. She brushed her teeth in the bathroom in her panties, etc. I want to add that after laying on the couch and cuddling for a few moments Mom rolled onto her side and took the covers off giving us a great shot of her crotch and ass. I think she was teasing the BF.  A totally different attitude to the cams. Those with replay I think the time was around 0200. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Last night Mom walked around in her panties and even took her bra off in the living room. She has an amazing set of breasts. Then when Mom and her BF/ husband went to bed on the couch I think Mom wanted to get it on but he wasn't too keen on it with the cams. She brushed her teeth in the bathroom in her panties, etc. A totally different attitude to the cams. Those with replay I think the time was around 0200. 

if kitty mom have sex on cam she gonna break cc for 1 week so idk if i want that

• Haha 3

Fantastic , as always , seeing Kitty’s mom back , she breaks a bit the boredom and the repeated things of nothing happening in this apartment .. the early arrangements in the LR by Kitty were explained very late at night  when the mama and her boyfriend  arrived , we got a flash tits when she changed to her sleeping t-shirt in front of her guy , she then gave him a kiss , she was uncovered with a great position showing an amazing ass till her boyfriend told her to cover herself😂🤣

Personally- and call me a pervert 🙃😆😈🤡🤠 - i believe she wouldn’t mind to have a full on cameras exposure , with Kitty so many years in the project , it can’t be that there haven’t been any extended talks for this .. she also knows that the fans here really like her very much , she will always be seen smiling when Kitty is telling her about the comments here .. well done Kitty’s mom , well deserved the whole praising by anyone here ☺️🤗👏

• Like 1

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Last night Mom walked around in her panties and even took her bra off in the living room. She has an amazing set of breasts. Then when Mom and her BF/ husband went to bed on the couch I think Mom wanted to get it on but he wasn't too keen on it with the cams. She brushed her teeth in the bathroom in her panties, etc. I want to add that after laying on the couch and cuddling for a few moments Mom rolled onto her side and took the covers off giving us a great shot of her crotch and ass. I think she was teasing the BF.  A totally different attitude to the cams. Those with replay I think the time was around 0200. 

I confirm what you describe , I caught also by luck the described feed .. Kitty’s mom tits look natural , she’s still a natural beauty and  of course it explains the incredible Beaty of Kitty as well who could be also as natural as hers with the plastic changes ( that are due sure good and expensive jobs but I don’t personally believe that were necessary ) .. in any case , her body , she likes it and that’s what matters the most 😇

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Fantastic , as always , seeing Kitty’s mom back , she breaks a bit the boredom and the repeated things of nothing happening in this apartment .. the early arrangements in the LR by Kitty were explained very late at night  when the mama and her boyfriend  arrived , we got a flash tits when she changed to her sleeping t-shirt in front of her guy , she then gave him a kiss , she was uncovered with a great position showing an amazing ass till her boyfriend told her to cover herself😂🤣

Personally- and call me a pervert 🙃😆😈🤡🤠 - i believe she wouldn’t mind to have a full on cameras exposure , with Kitty so many years in the project , it can’t be that there haven’t been any extended talks for this .. she also knows that the fans here really like her very much , she will always be seen smiling when Kitty is telling her about the comments here .. well done Kitty’s mom , well deserved the whole praising by anyone here ☺️🤗👏

Kitty's mom and her boyfriend are well aware of all they do on the site. I believe they are testing the waters. I would say this to all of you. If you like Kitty's mom enough, send a note to RLC. It can't hurt to try and a little birdie has told me there is consideration of this venture.

• Like 1

Just now, jugghead said:

Kitty's mom and her boyfriend are well aware of all they do on the site. I believe they are testing the waters. I would say this to all of you. If you like Kitty's mom enough, send a note to RLC. It can't hurt to try and a little birdie has told me there is consideration of this venture.

what u mean? kitty mom can have an apt? are u trying to make rlc billionnaire with that kind of idea?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, jugghead said:

I think it is safe to say that everybody here likes mom. I've tried to get a date with her but this dude stepped in. ☹️🤣☹️🤣

I think you missed your chance when she was still single ..this is because you targeted the daughter instead of the mama 😃🙈😜

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

what u mean? kitty mom can have an apt? are u trying to make rlc billionnaire with that kind of idea?

It would be a total stupid idea to put a couple like Kitty’s mom and her guy on live feed..they have an  endless source in italy for potential tenants and in Prague , it only needs Leora to,start having visitors and RLC’s problem of subscription and new viewers is solved…especially when Radislava and Martina are on top of their game as winters comes ..

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It would be a total stupid idea to put a couple like Kitty’s mom and her guy on live feed..they have an  endless source in italy for potential tenants and in Prague , it only needs Leora to,start having visitors and RLC’s problem of subscription and new viewers is solved…especially when Radislava and Martina are on top of their game as winters comes ..

leora will never let that happen, she is a secret commando girl, only vip like us know what shes really doing in prague