Kitty and Smith - home activities #6

24 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

the mama is the real deal

Both women are gorgeous ☺️ We haven't seen Kitty’s mama for an extended period of time to make a good judgment like we have done / are still doing with Kitty 😁 Because everyone here knows that Kitty isn’t the easiest character to deal with , with her often mood behaviors .. 

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Both women are gorgeous ☺️ We haven't seen Kitty’s mama for an extended period of time to make a good judgment like we have done / are still doing with Kitty 😁 Because everyone here knows that Kitty isn’t the easiest character to deal with , with her often mood behaviors .. 

i was blaming smith a lot cuz sometimes hes violent but idk how he can live with kitty with her mood behaviors, he must love kitty a lot

43 minutes ago, jugghead said:

TBH I never would try anything with Kitty if I knew her personally.

You can’t know if you don’t meet someone in person .. women can be persuasive 😉 and we can’t resist many times no matter what .. 

• Like 1

In spite of what you guys may think of her, to my knowledge,  she is a sweet, highly motivated person. All is not what it seems. And to your point, ddhm, you do not know until you actually meet the person. If I were to refer to my own failed marriage, I would say that my ex and I had many hostile arguments. There was no physical argument (she was a s big as me, LOL), but there were very incendiary comments on both sides. Today we are ok with each other, but the point is, being in love with someone and devoting your life to them can be very difficult. I'm sure everyone understands. But, for Kitty and even for Smith's sake, I hope they can overcome the obstacles they encounter. I wish none bad will, ever, but I do wish for all to have peace in their lives.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

In spite of what you guys may think of her, to my knowledge,  she is a sweet, highly motivated person. All is not what it seems. And to your point, ddhm, you do not know until you actually meet the person. If I were to refer to my own failed marriage, I would say that my ex and I had many hostile arguments. There was no physical argument (she was a s big as me, LOL), but there were very incendiary comments on both sides. Today we are ok with each other, but the point is, being in love with someone and devoting your life to them can be very difficult. I'm sure everyone understands. But, for Kitty and even for Smith's sake, I hope they can overcome the obstacles they encounter. I wish none bad will, ever, but I do wish for all to have peace in their lives.

Nobody doubts that Kitty is sweet and with lots of things in her mind that she wants to achieve . But honestly now , even if we want to see the majority of things in a positive way , there are so many questions that come instantly in mind .. there have been so many fights and arguments , there has been physical violence ( hell , they even lost the previous contract they had with RLC ) , Kitty is calling Smith a psychopath when they have the endless arguments , a look at her face after sex tells her displeasure and disappointment .. who can also forget her phone-calls/ videocalls  during the summer to guys , telling them that she’s single and has no boyfriend , playing then both the guys and lying to her long time boyfriend ? And then , a recent advertisement for Bongacams , really ? Is Kitty able for only such things ? This endless potential that the majority of the forum members have always been mentioning since years , where is it ? It just seems  that she has sat back , she relaxes and enjoys a life that offers nothing except a free rent apartment and the years just pass by and the worse is that both of them give you the feeling that they think that they will always be young and in this state ..

You know that I am a big Kitty fan , only today I made a comment at another thread that if there was a chance to choose which woman I would like to have , without second thought , this would be Kitty .. But , no matter how things look and what you are trying to say , these are my counter arguments for her and I believe that nobody can doubt about it . 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nobody doubts that Kitty is sweet and with lots of things in her mind that she wants to achieve . But honestly now , even if we want to see the majority of things in a positive way , there are so many questions that come instantly in mind .. there have been so many fights and arguments , there has been physical violence ( hell , they even lost the previous contract they had with RLC ) , Kitty is calling Smith a psychopath when they have the endless arguments , a look at her face after sex tells her displeasure and disappointment .. who can also forget her phone-calls/ videocalls  during the summer to guys , telling them that she’s single and has no boyfriend , playing then both the guys and lying to her long time boyfriend ? And then , a recent advertisement for Bongacams , really ? Is Kitty able for only such things ? This endless potential that the majority of the forum members have always been mentioning since years , where is it ? It just seems  that she has sat back , she relaxes and enjoys a life that offers nothing except a free rent apartment and the years just pass by and the worse is that both of them give you the feeling that they think that they will always be young and in this state ..

You know that I am a big Kitty fan , only today I made a comment at another thread that if there was a chance to choose which woman I would like to have , without second thought , this would be Kitty .. But , no matter how things look and what you are trying to say , these are my counter arguments for her and I believe that nobody can doubt about it . 

As you know, she undoubtedly reads this.I think she is here more than I.

i am hoping she understands that you have concern for her well-being ddhm. I know this is your feeling and I certainly appreciate it. With regards to a bonga account i do not know of this but so what? I am friends with upwards of 25 cam Ladies. All are brilliant women that are just trying to survive. I will never talk shit about a woman here or anywhere. God bless them to have the ability to not depend on men to live.

23 minutes ago, jugghead said:

As you know, she undoubtedly reads this.I think she is here more than I.

i am hoping she understands that you have concern for her well-being ddhm. I know this is your feeling and I certainly appreciate it. With regards to a bonga account i do not know of this but so what? I am friends with upwards of 25 cam Ladies. All are brilliant women that are just trying to survive. I will never talk shit about a woman here or anywhere. God bless them to have the ability to not depend on men to live.

But Kitty doesn’t need Bongacams to survive , that’s my point 🤓 she could take a Pilates course and become an official instructor .. she could go out of this environment and be a receptionist at a hotel , she could try work as an air hostess for an airline , the way she keeps the house clean and always tidy , it shows that she’s  an organized person concerning small details like this , a person that wants order in life and things to be under control .. and that’s such a big controversy with her personal life issues … 

I try in general also  not speak bad about anyone , no matter being women or men .. but i have always liked to criticize , it is the only weapon that if it is applied in a constructive way , can make everyone such a better person , improve his / her weaknesses , eliminate eternal mistakes , in a way be advised by people who honestly want the best for them . 

The more Kitty stays with RLC and the way she handles her personal issues at the moment , I don’t think that she understand all these issues that are mentioned in this post . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1