Kitty and Smith - home activities #6

Crazy night .. but .. this is what makes it watchable ..something crazy , not repeated and original .. real ☺️😇 even if it isn’t nice at the end for these two people .. that was an amazing Kitty time ( she could also without drinking of course ) .. the question remains , what was the flash ring indication ?? 

10 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

I like the old Kitty better than the new Kitty with the implants, maybe if I wouldn't have seen the old Kitty I would probably like the new Kitty better

She was fantastic being natural , she is still amazing but for sure , I don’t think she needed  so much “ plastic “ .. but she was , is and will always be at the top 5 for me ☺️

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Both drunk .. I think Kitty inviting smith for sex .. this will be a long session .. and possibly a nice one when they are drunk 😋😋😋

i think she better not engage and marry with smith if after a show like that he cant fuck her

Not a sub, but have watched for years.  Kitty is a little hottie.  Typical store bought boobs and nose job, which didn't really change anything, except maybe her self esteem.  Look, with her personality and dancing abilities she would do very well in a strip club!  As a model, no way.  Too short and too many tats.  There are many, many Kitty's all over Prague.  Time to bring Anabel in from Russia.  She could show the current girls how to bring in viewers!

• Like 3