Kitty and Smith - home activities #6

On 9/27/2021 at 10:07 AM, panther73 said:

Not a sub, but have watched for years.  Kitty is a little hottie.  Typical store bought boobs and nose job, which didn't really change anything, except maybe her self esteem.  Look, with her personality and dancing abilities she would do very well in a strip club!  As a model, no way.  Too short and too many tats.  There are many, many Kitty's all over Prague.  Time to bring Anabel in from Russia.  She could show the current girls how to bring in viewers!

You don't really know what you're talking about. She works very hard and she gets jobs. You won't see her on TV but she gets jobs. And they are getting bigger. When her and Smith leave here she will be making enough to support herself and perhaps even him. Ever notice they are not arguing as much lately? I believe it is because she is succeeding.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/29/2021 at 6:15 PM, ddhm said:

Either Kitty had the spiral removed or she stop taking the pill , otherwise there’s no explanation of why she has  sex with Smith using a condom .. 

Maybe,just maybe, he doesn't want to go into the construction zone without a hardhat where other people may have been working.:biggrin: I just don't,and never did,or never will,trust that psycho girl. 

See the source image

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, jugghead said:

Laugh, Pete 1960. She will think you are just as dumb as everyone else. Listen and learn.

That's the pot calling the kettle black, your fantasy posts are the dumb ones, but I guess going by your name that you are not very intelligent

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

That's the pot calling the kettle black, your fantasy posts are the dumb ones, but I guess going by your name that you are not very intelligent

I apologize1./ I called you and a bunch of others here dumb1./ Sometimes I get too big for my britches1./ I also apologize for my keyboard1./ I need to replace it1./

Just know that is is real that Kitty reads our posts here1./ Others may verify but I cannot prove it1./ But she reads it1./ All of it1./

11 hours ago, jugghead said:

I apologize1./ I called you and a bunch of others here dumb1./ Sometimes I get too big for my britches1./ I also apologize for my keyboard1./ I need to replace it1./

Just know that is is real that Kitty reads our posts here1./ Others may verify but I cannot prove it1./ But she reads it1./ All of it1./

Had she a different and more “previous joining “ attitude when she was the talk of the forum numerous times , she would for sure enjoyed ( and many times not ) many more chats about her ( and Smith ) here … the way I see it ( it’s good that you prove lots of us here wrong ) is that Kitty ( and Smith ) remains in this apartment so she can balance easier the financial expenses . Paying rent and monthly standard accounts that RLC  provides it for sure help her to have income from her outside job , duties and activities .. But I don’t believe that anyone here believes that the often and famous arguments between them , is far beyond over ( which obviously I hope I am completely wrong ) . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, ddhm said:

Had she a different and more “previous joining “ attitude when she was the talk of the forum numerous times , she would for sure enjoyed ( and many times not ) many more chats about her ( and Smith ) here … the way I see it ( it’s good that you prove lots of us here wrong ) is that Kitty ( and Smith ) remains in this apartment so she can balance easier the financial expenses . Paying rent and monthly standard accounts that RLC  provides it for sure help her to have income from her outside job , duties and activities .. But I don’t believe that anyone here believes that the often and famous arguments between them , is far beyond over ( which obviously I hope I am completely wrong ) . 

I think they will argue again. I'm sure Kitty knows it too. For now I'm glad they're happy. Her modeling career and the other things she is working on are showing some promise. I think the result is that her and Smith are more relaxed. And so what if she works a lot and he doesn't so much. I think she enjoys modeling but it is very hard work and stressful. She comes home exhausted sometimes. And Smith is not a huge help but to support her. However, if that is how she likes it I let her be about it

• Haha 1

On 10/4/2021 at 4:16 AM, Pete1960 said:

Look pal, you can post your emojis all you want. I tried to reach out but you choose to laugh at me? Nobody knows kitty better than I do. And yeah, she thinks most of the posts here are dumb as hell. All that shit about a sugar daddy and her getting free stuff. She is a good person and I like her. Go ahead and challenge me. No one else will

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

Look pal, you can post your emojis all you want. I tried to reach out but you choose to laugh at me? Nobody knows kitty better than I do. And yeah, she thinks most of the posts here are dumb as hell. All that shit about a sugar daddy and her getting free stuff. She is a good person and I like her. Go ahead and challenge me. No one else will

She only brought this to herself .. did or didn’t she have videocalls to guys ( showing them her tits and body in general) , asking / inviting them  in Prague ; telling them that she is single  and that they shouldn’t worry about anything ( accommodation / meeting ) when they arrive in Prague ? Did she or not make Smith appear like a fool / stupid by completely ignoring him and during their epic arguments calling him a “ psychopath “ ? ( I don’t care about the reasons , being incapable to satisfy her sexually / being an addicted drug / alcohol user ) , what did she do to protect her image , Smith and whatever more from negative posts ?? 

Don’t get me wrong , extreme Kitty fan here , but in my eyes , Smith is a hero being able handling her endless ups and downs .. the least I can say is that she either needs some quality and amazing sex by either Bruno or Dick and then we can talk again about her RLC contribution ..

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

She only brought this to herself .. did or didn’t she have videocalls to guys ( showing them her tits and body in general) , asking / inviting them  in Prague ; telling them that she is single  and that they shouldn’t worry about anything ( accommodation / meeting ) when they arrive in Prague ? Did she or not make Smith appear like a fool / stupid by completely ignoring him and during their epic arguments calling him a “ psychopath “ ? ( I don’t care about the reasons , being incapable to satisfy her sexually / being an addicted drug / alcohol user ) , what did she do to protect her image , Smith and whatever more from negative posts ?? 

Don’t get me wrong , extreme Kitty fan here , but in my eyes , Smith is a hero being able handling her endless ups and downs .. the least I can say is that she either needs some quality and amazing sex by either Bruno or Dick and then we can talk again about her RLC contribution ..

Are you done? Sounds like you are anything but a Kitty fan. Where is the shit Smith said to HER in this tirade? You sound like his mate.

• Haha 1