US General Domestic Politics #28 Begins 08/04/21.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Post the part of the article that shows a photo of the gate before it had been repaired and chained shut.

you idiot. you post nothing at all EVER yet you "prove" that everything is exactly the way that you say that it is. you stated that BLM broke the gate. you saud that there was a tape of that happening. you didn't post the tape because there is none! there is NO EVIDENCE that anyone broke their gate. just as there is NO EVIDENCE of voter fraud! you are an idiot but i will try to help you anyway. next time post an article or video. then don't lie & make up shit about what everyone can see isn't true. then & only then will you have any chance at having any credibility at all about anything. you are a delusional lying sack of shit. and i realize that you don't ever read anything at all EVER but you should make an exception & read the articles that i posted about the lawyers in colorado that have been sanctioned because they filed frivolous lawsuits about dear traitor's election "landslide win" (what a joke) without any evidence. they now will have to pay all legal fees & may eventually be disbarred. the same will soon happen to dear traitor's other lawyers. so before you state something you should show evidence 1st. now go back to the asspartment & continue your nap you moron!

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

CNN host Erin Burnett on Wednesday asked legal analyst Elie Honig whether he believes former President Donald Trump had committed a crime while in office -- and Honig didn't hesitate to say yes."I see...

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

CNN host Erin Burnett on Wednesday asked legal analyst Elie Honig whether he believes former President Donald Trump had committed a crime while in office -- and Honig didn't hesitate to say yes."I see...

And your Trump Derangement Syndrome continues.

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

If Donald Trump said "hi" legal analysts at CNN would say he committed a crime just because they hate him. 

10 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

you idiot. you post nothing at all EVER yet you "prove" that everything is exactly the way that you say that it is. you stated that BLM broke the gate. you saud that there was a tape of that happening. you didn't post the tape because there is none! there is NO EVIDENCE that anyone broke their gate. just as there is NO EVIDENCE of voter fraud! you are an idiot but i will try to help you anyway. next time post an article or video. then don't lie & make up shit about what everyone can see isn't true. then & only then will you have any chance at having any credibility at all about anything. you are a delusional lying sack of shit. and i realize that you don't ever read anything at all EVER but you should make an exception & read the articles that i posted about the lawyers in colorado that have been sanctioned because they filed frivolous lawsuits about dear traitor's election "landslide win" (what a joke) without any evidence. they now will have to pay all legal fees & may eventually be disbarred. the same will soon happen to dear traitor's other lawyers. so before you state something you should show evidence 1st. now go back to the asspartment & continue your nap you moron!

You are a liar. There is a photo of the broken gate in the article.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Do not be alarmed, but consider this article a prediction and a warning. Actually, it's okay to be a little alarmed, because recent events—like the storming of the Capitol—are certainly cause for concern. Let's call it...

21 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And your Trump Derangement Syndrome continues.

17 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

If Donald Trump said "hi" legal analysts at CNN would say he committed a crime just because they hate him. 

no. but if he commits a crime people will say that he committed a crime. except you & the cult. you'll continue to deny, deflect, blame others, & make excuses for him.

17 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You are a liar. There is a photo of the broken gate in the article.

pay attention. there is no proof that BLM did anything to the gate at any time. you said that there was & you are making that shit up without evidence. that makes you a liar. so as i've said already go back to your nap. you have nothing to offer here.