US General Domestic Politics #28 Begins 08/04/21.

21 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

If the Democrats had not inflated the Biden vote in Atlanta, Philadelphia, Detroit, Milwaukee, Phoenix, and Las Vegas Trump would have had a second term.  Trump received more votes in the 2020 election than he received in the 2016 election. Isn't it strange that Trump was more popular among voters in the 2020 election than in the 2016 election but Joe Biden is president? 

it couldn't possibly be that more people voted because they were sick of the traitor president. but you keep searching further up your & dear traitor's ass & i'm sure that you'll find the elusive (non-existent) evidence of fraud that nobody seems to be able to find.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Your propaganda is becoming laughable. The truth is that all the lies told by Fauci, the CDC and the Biden Administration about Covid are being exposed. 

you are a moron. the liars are you & orange traitor guy. nothing that you say will change that.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And your hypocrisy, phoniness and dishonesty are truly astounding, little snowflake.

but he's still right. you are absolutely the most stupid pig headed idiot on this forum. your denial of reality that is right in front of you is unbelievable. you are pitiful.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

OMG.....blow it out your ass.  Even Arizona GOP are telling auditors to knock it off.

Arizona officials loyal to the Jeff Flake and Cindy McCain wing of the Arizona GOP never wanted Trump to be president. Could it be that the McCain/Flake GOP loyalist government officials are afraid that the audit will reveal that they were complicit in the election fraud?  Both Cindy McCain and Jeff Flake came out in support of Joe Biden before the 2020 election. 

17 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I read where you said you drive a 2018 Chevy Impala, little snowflake. So why are you not driving an electric car like you are telling everyone else to do, phony little hypocrite?

Where did I tell anybody to drive an electric car you douchebag?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I read where you said you drive a 2018 Chevy Impala, little snowflake. So why are you not driving an electric car like you are telling everyone else to do, phony little hypocrite?

yo asshole. electric cars will be phased in gradually. there will be plenty of time for you to keep on polluting the air. and "2018 chevy impala". 3 words. that is about your attention limit.

24 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

That's the EXACT fucking opposite of truth.  Trump fucked this whole thing up, and Biden's fixing it.  Asshole.  Blame others for that which your orange king is guilty.

Trump left "Sleepy Joe" with three vaccines to fight Covid with and Biden can't even convince his Black supporters to take the vaccine.

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

yo asshole. electric cars will be phased in gradually. there will be plenty of time for you to keep on polluting the air. and "2018 chevy impala". 3 words. that is about your attention limit.

But it is O_U812 who is polluting the air with a 2018 Chevy Impala, not me, Comrade Golfer.

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Arizona officials loyal to the Jeff Flake and Cindy McCain wing of the Arizona GOP never wanted Trump to be president. Could it be that the McCain/Flake GOP loyalist government officials are afraid that the audit will reveal that they were complicit in the election fraud?  Both Cindy McCain and Jeff Flake came out in support of Joe Biden before the 2020 election. 

your dementia is out of control. but keep searching for that evidence. i'm sure that if anyone can find it you can. (in fantasyland)

tenor (51).gif

tenor (50).gif

tenor (49).gif